Reviews for Kickin' It at the Top
Eternity of Shadows chapter 38 . 8/2/2011
Agh! I don't normally review but it's been so long since you've updated! This is an amazing story and I really wish you'd continue it :)
wheresthewolf chapter 38 . 12/7/2010
I've read this story soooo many times on Mugglenet. I love Anne Warlow especially. The best OC girl for Sirius.
Little Miss Mischief chapter 38 . 8/1/2008
Wow! This is one of the best stories that I have ever read!

Its very well-written,entertaining and I like how you write the characters's feelings/actions.

Please update soon! I look forward to it!

-Amber
tresdrole chapter 38 . 6/27/2008
Heheh.

This story is getting slightly more tedious now that everybody is paired up. I hope it gets switched up soon ;)

I love the parts about Bella and Narcissa and Lucius, they're by far the most entertaining. And I love the title of this story; it's very appropriate and indicative of the overarching theme of all these people either being at the top or striving to get there. Clever!
tresdrole chapter 10 . 6/27/2008
So is this story not exactly canon, then? Are Snape and Lily not friends from home?

I had been assuming that that part was just being left out of the general narrative but was still implied; now I feel like it's nonexistent.

It's all good, though; this story still rocks! :)
tresdrole chapter 8 . 6/23/2008
So great! I really like this story. The whole bellatrix-lucius-narcissa triangle might be the most excellent part of all :)
Naflower05 chapter 38 . 6/11/2008
this was pretty good, intrested to see where this is going
tresdrole chapter 2 . 5/4/2008
really good, really well written! I like it a lot! :D
albe-chan chapter 38 . 4/26/2008
Ooh I want Gryffindor coloured lingerie...especially if i get to test it out on Sirius. :P Gwahahaha.

Anyhooters, GREAT chapters (I think I missed reviewing for 36, so this counts for both)!

I liked how Sirius and Anne didn't really say they loved each other because it was so how you would expect them to actually react.

And James and Lils on Valentines is cute too. Ahaa...yay.

Keep it up! And update asap (of course)!

Love,

Allison
albe-chan chapter 36 . 4/12/2008
I can't believe I missed the last few chapters! AHH!

But they were excellent. Ah...young lust. LMAO.

I loved it. loved it all to bits.

I feel bad for Sev though. :(

Gwah.

Anyhooters, keep up the good work!
albe-chan chapter 32 . 2/19/2008
LMAO. What sort of potion were her parents on...lol. I loved that.

And aww...poor Remus. Thats was just too damn sad and depressing. :(
albe-chan chapter 30 . 2/9/2008
AHH! Greatness.
albe-chan chapter 28 . 1/29/2008
Aww...poor Sirius...all lonely and broken up.

I can't believe I was like 3 or 4 chapters behind!

AHH!

Well I am back, and reviewing. Can't wait for the next bit.
ABAB chapter 25 . 1/12/2008
Hey! amazing story! i can't wait for more PLEASE update soon

-Anabella
albe-chan chapter 25 . 1/10/2008
NOO! GAHH! I always hated this incident!

So anyhow, I noticed that I missed like 3 or 4 chapters and I was like WTF? But yeah, they were...gah! They were great.

The Anne and Sirius snogging, I loved that. Aand...oh James and Lily and Lily and Sev. I just...wow, you're great.

LOL.

I'm being rambly so I'll wrap this up by saying I love it, I love you, and UPDATE! asap.

Lots of Love

I Still Can't Believe It's Not Butter...

Allison X3