Reviews for Running Up That Hill
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 4 . 11/5/2008
OMG HUN! i know it feels like im stalking you and all of your fics

but WOW!

so true, so in detail and EXACTLY how sam and Dean reacted close to his deal ending

aw

god your chuffin amazing girly!

I LOVED IT!

great work, ya never cease to amaze me x
Isabellec chapter 4 . 1/10/2008
I don't suppose I could convince you to keep this going, could I? Great story, great insight into the brothers, great heart, just a bang-on interpretation of the Winchesters. Eventually, you know Sam will find the answer and save Dean, despite all-
HollyBush chapter 4 . 11/16/2007
nice work. very nice.
chb76 chapter 4 . 11/6/2007
excellent fic beautifully written - I like your writing style, it's very powerful. Glad you decided to make this longer.
sendintheclowns chapter 4 . 10/18/2007
Very satisfying. Thanks for expanding the story.

Sam saved the day. What a great turn of events. And all Winchesters seem stubborn. It's frustrating but also a part of their charm :)
sendintheclowns chapter 3 . 10/18/2007
I've been without a PC for awhile so I missed this installment. Wow! What a great chapter. Wasn't sure if either Dean or Sam were going to survive.

Loved the part where Sam passed out on the bed, wishing he had died so that Dean would be saved.
LadyVic chapter 4 . 10/13/2007
I totally enjoyed this story. Your phrasing is beautiful and thoughtful. I could pick out paragraph after paragraph, but I'll limit myself to just a few lines.

"All the words Sam had perched on the edge of his tongue, all the things he was so desperate to say to his brother- and more so, all the things he needed to hear in return- remained unsaid. And a gaping chasm opened between them, driving them apart. Maddeningly, it was a hole that only Sam seemed to be aware of."

I love it.

The style was different from what I'm used to, but it definitely worked. The emotions were very much in character and heartbreaking. Your vision of Sam embracing death is just the way I pictured him. I always thought at the end of AHBL1 Sam was at peace. thank you
ziggy.uk chapter 4 . 10/10/2007
First of all apologies for my other review, I managed to review all three chapters, badly (!), but did it on chapter 1's review so sorry for the confusion!

Great final chapter and great story, you got Sam's emotions spot on, just how you could imagine him reacting to Dean making the deal to bring him back. And you reciprocated by getting Dean's emotions so right too, complete with his unwillingness to talk, shutting Sam out, straining their relationship!

Liked the way that the hunt was just a background to what was going on between them and ironic really that Harry nearly took them both out!

Loved the ending, not much dialogue, but it wasn't needed your words painted the picture of what was going on between the boys perfectly!

And loved that you used Kate Bush's Running up that Hill, very apt!

Just love your writing and this story was awesome, didn't disappoint, great work, thanks!
eye4u chapter 4 . 10/9/2007
Such Angst! Good story!
xanseviera chapter 4 . 10/9/2007
beautifully written~ even though it didn't contained too many dialogs but I admire the way u wrote the expression and feelings of those brothers..~X3
Poaetpainter chapter 4 . 10/9/2007
aww I'm so sad to see this end!

It was amazing!
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 10/9/2007
Awesome ending to a great story!

Sammy almost becaome flame broiled-good thing he was quick on his feet to get out of that grave!
tracys dream chapter 3 . 9/30/2007
I've just started to read this story and it's great. I love it when Dean takes care of Sam and the angst is spot on.

Can't wait to read more!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
OMG Sam has well and truly p*ssed Dean off with his intended sacrifice for his brother, even though he wasn't successful!

Now Dean has recklessly gone to find the bones of Harry, alone! And yes, Sam is now as p*ssed off with Dean as he was with him! Just hope he manages to get there before something happens to his brother, when they are separated something bad always happens!

Awesome chapter again, your writing is just so descriptive, love it!
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 9/30/2007
Awesome chapter! Dean should have never left to go after Harry on his own tho, even if he was so mad at Sammy for almost allowing his life to be taken away to stop the deal thjat Dean had made for him!

Can't wait for your next chapter!