Reviews for Naruto: Between Light and Darkness
The Demonic WereWolf King chapter 10 . 8/13/2015
What is to come of the next chapter and why haven't you updated it yet
blasterdog chapter 10 . 11/30/2014
Damn this is a good fic. Great writing man
DarkNamikaze chapter 10 . 4/23/2013
like it please keep updating
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
no drama please
Devilsummoner666 chapter 10 . 2/28/2012
great story man but is ryuujin gonna tell naruto about his parents and when should tayuya and naruto get together
xXNaruto38Xx chapter 10 . 12/16/2011
Great chapter, I can't wait for the next one, so I wish u the ebst of luck with next chapter, the rest of this story, and all ur other stories, until next time, JA NE!
Sandaime Hokage chapter 10 . 8/12/2011
Wow pretty intense stuff, its very well written too, keep up the good work and hope you update soon.

Peace Out

Sandaime Hokage
twisteddeal chapter 10 . 8/11/2011
you havent updated in well forever so could you like update just got to chapter 10 ita goos please update soon (that and you have a sense of humer me personlly i do just write teriblly but i know a good story when i see it)
Toshiro Ricky chapter 10 . 6/21/2011
hey man good! :)

anyway can borrow little word from this story pleaseee ( puppy eyes no jutsu ) thanks! good chapter
Rizaidym chapter 10 . 1/27/2011
Cool... I like the story. Though, I have a question. Will Kushina's chakra chains be mentioned at any point in this story?
Alastor Wolfkin chapter 10 . 1/16/2011
lets see... the team needs better intercommunication. ryuujin should tell naruto about his parents and naruto should ask ryuujin if he can sneak a note to sakura or tsunade. ryuujin isn't loyal to otogakure, so i don't see why any of them wouldn't go for it. im still a bit miffed that naruto didn't leave an explanation for leaving in the first place... then again, you do seem to be setting up a meeting between team ryuujin and "team kakashi"
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 10 . 10/31/2010
sniff, sniff, beautiful dragoon. Just, touching. Comedy, action, drama, whiny bitchy and annoying characters, badass scenes. You are definitely on the right track. So far, my only complaint is a lack of love for Tayuya and Anko. I mean, fucking Kabuto has better scenes than Tayuya. As for Anko-chan, well, she's my favorite so, yeah, I just like having her in any story I read. Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter.
Master of Darkness and Light chapter 10 . 6/3/2010
great story! you really get the characters in the story very developed most of all Ryuujin anyway please make another chapter soon!
diadem15 chapter 10 . 3/6/2010
Just found the story. Love it. I like the character and plot development with the characters. Having Naruto and Saskue close friends in Sound is an awsome idea. Can't wait to see more Naruto and Tayuya. Hope to see the next chapter soon.
AlteredZebra chapter 9 . 11/12/2009
loving the story so far hope you can keep it coming. Are you going to make sasuke use a ninjato like in canon?