Reviews for Leave Me Alone
MissNikita chapter 7 . 2/24
Unlike other reviewers I really liked this Harry, for once not an emotional punching bag for others that can be manipulated into doing what they want
popcornrocks13 chapter 10 . 1/12
well... I was sincerely hoping that this would not end up as a harry/ginny fic. I dont like the pairing because it just felt to me that Ginny was never meant to survive the chamber. She was just never really developed. Plus I really liked Rachel. Rachel seemed fucking perfect for Harry. And I know that you really like the pairing but still. I know of one story where the end did not result in harry and ginny together. I just kinda stopped reading after the chapter. It was great up to this point.
Good job.
noreenklose chapter 19 . 12/19/2016
Very nice story.
I enjoyed reading it.
Thanks for writing.
hogwartsfan1 chapter 5 . 11/29/2016
a very enjoyable read hope it continues through to the end
Gin110881 chapter 18 . 11/14/2016
Haha, Filch as Hogwarts ghost was simply awesome. He's definitely well suited for this job. I wonder why Harry wants to get rid of him, lol.
Gin110881 chapter 17 . 11/14/2016
Obviously I judged Harry correctly. It's all a matter of comfort. Ginny gets a job offer from the minister and Harry panics because he is afraid to lose his comfort zone Ginny. As always, as self-centred as he is, it's only his needs that count for him. In exchange for the comfort he needs, he concedes her the favour to be his girlfriend. This declaration beats everything. I'd think, more disrespectful isn't possible. I'd hoped that Ginny wouldn't trust Harry so easily. He'll have no problem hurting her again, without even having such a thing as a bad conscience. Ginny deserves someone better.
Gin110881 chapter 7 . 11/13/2016
Obviously, Harry was not entirely honest with Rachel, too. At least it seems that he cares more for Rachel as he ever did for Ginny. "...that doesn't seem fair to you". That's a thought he never ever had when it came to Ginny.

But to tell the truth, I don't think that he cares much for Rachel. It's just a matter of comfort. Much like Ginny before, Rachel now is his best source of comfort. And as self-centred as he is, only his comfort counts for him, and that he feels good.
To be honest that's exactly how I've judged Harry after Dumbledore's funeral.
Gin110881 chapter 4 . 11/13/2016
I wonder if Tonks knows about Remus's plans.
Gin110881 chapter 3 . 11/13/2016
Ah well, Harry the liar.
He'd written to Ginny "You're going to be hard to get over". It took him full twelve hours to forget her.
Gin110881 chapter 2 . 11/13/2016
Apparently, Ginny was right. Harry doesn't care much about her. It took only half a day until he fell for another girl that he'd barely seen. That's noble, isn't it?
And I won't mention that he left all of his friends back alone in their fight against Tom Riddle.
Unlike others I don't see that Ginny has pissed Harry off. Harry started it when he'd hurt Ginny. If he were a real friend, he would have taken more trouble to clean up the situation.
Gin110881 chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
I've wanted to read this story for a long time. What held me back was the subject, the consequences of one of the most stupid scenes in the books, for me probably the most annoying, the break-up after Dumbledore's funeral. It almost ruined my enthusiasm for the books, and Harry lost a big part of my sympathy.
For me, it proved that Harry, as noble as he is sometimes, he is a very self-centered person. He never really cared what his friends think and feel, as long as his decisions make him feel good. And I've the feeling that this story is also about Harry's ego. He has caused the dilemma, but can not cope with the consequences.
Anyhow, it is an interesting starting point.
theaceoffire chapter 11 . 9/14/2016
Damn dude, you didn't wait 2 hours after a woman written as a Mary Sue Goddess died defending your life! She isn't even in the damn GROUND yet before you start laughing and wandering around with your ex (Who has ALSO lost most of her family and is happy as a pig).

. Man, she deserved better than that. At least a paragraph where he feels awkward around a chick bouncing on her feet to replace her.
phoebuscat chapter 19 . 11/24/2015
UGH! That red-haired slut is so annoying! And Harry jumped back into bed with her way too fast after Rachel's death! Sex on the rebound... always good for a long-lasting relationship. Not! But then, the gold-digger won't care as long as she can get into Harry's pants...
It was great up to the point of Rachel's death.
Mind you, this does not reflect on your writing, which I love very much, it's just my personal opinion.
teedub chapter 12 . 5/30/2015
I know I'm like almost a decade late to this party but still thought I'd leave a review or two.

I love the first half of this story. I just loved it. Until Rachel's death (though I did see that coming) but Ginny being a bit too slytherin for me. I get the impression she's totally taking advantage of Harry's vulnerability right now and isn't really concerned about him, only her own desires and how to get what she wants. I don't like her right now. But the story isn't over (for this reader anyway) so anything could happen.

Still, I love the premise: especially since Harry actually leaves for a good period of time and has to be guilted back. He didn't leave to train with the intention of returning some day. He left with the intention of never coming back. Fairly rare in fanfiction.