Reviews for Leave Me Alone
phoebuscat chapter 19 . 11/24
UGH! That red-haired slut is so annoying! And Harry jumped back into bed with her way too fast after Rachel's death! Sex on the rebound... always good for a long-lasting relationship. Not! But then, the gold-digger won't care as long as she can get into Harry's pants...
It was great up to the point of Rachel's death.
Mind you, this does not reflect on your writing, which I love very much, it's just my personal opinion.
teedub chapter 12 . 5/30
I know I'm like almost a decade late to this party but still thought I'd leave a review or two.

I love the first half of this story. I just loved it. Until Rachel's death (though I did see that coming) but Ginny being a bit too slytherin for me. I get the impression she's totally taking advantage of Harry's vulnerability right now and isn't really concerned about him, only her own desires and how to get what she wants. I don't like her right now. But the story isn't over (for this reader anyway) so anything could happen.

Still, I love the premise: especially since Harry actually leaves for a good period of time and has to be guilted back. He didn't leave to train with the intention of returning some day. He left with the intention of never coming back. Fairly rare in fanfiction.
I hate you, Ad I cheated and skipped it
If you kill off Rachel or otherwise make this lovely fic harry/Ginny I'm going to be so pissed at you
Tomon chapter 19 . 12/14/2014
Let's review in order :)

The grieving part for Rachel... it's not like it was ignored and yes, everyone grieve differently but for example just the

conversation between Ginny and Hermione the same day seemed almost cruel. Given also another fact that Ginny just lost

Charlie... Even if they were still in shock so early and it didn't sink yet. Not really sure I'm happy with that part.

On the other hand Harry blitzkrieg strategy, heh I think it could really work that way. After all the terrorist group was so much in

lead that they were in the open or sort of. Without the aurors Harry acquired from USA the opposition probably wouldn't have

enough manpower to undertake operation of this magnitude. Especially since it could only work if the managed to keep it secret.

So this part I really liked :)

Minister of magic for England or headmaster of Hogwarts, why no both? :-D Interesting how it all came up but he did good job taking care of well, everything. Just wondering how he managed to get the time to leave for a while to give his goodbye to Rachel and take care of things in his temporely home. Really nice even if sad scenes here. Especially with Pamela...
Also I really liked how you described the connection between the castle and its headmaster

Another thing is destiny is the ruler, not only Harry had to come back to fight Voldemort but there seems to always be the combo of Transfiguration teacher head of Gryffindor Deputy :-D

And so is Harry staying the headmaster, Pamela in fact really did come and I must admit I was a little surprised how accepting she was of Ginny but maybe she just played it well plus I would be shocked if it was surprise for her given Harry publicity. If I should critize something I may comment on Ginny being pregnant so soon but other than that I really liked the whole story, it's idea and probably most of all the ending.
So good job and thank your for this enjoyable story
Tomon chapter 9 . 12/14/2014
That quite awkward conversation between ex while the current gilfriend is commenting on their past discussion... I think that they handled it very well in fact :-D
So far this story seems promising, Harry leaving england and not caring is not quite crossing the unbelievable line but quite close but other than that I like it. Let's see where it will all lead
iStyx chapter 10 . 10/31/2014
Did stop reading after 10 chapter. Damn you, why did you kill Rachel? Just for Harry to be with this absolutely ugly bint Ginny?
wesker101 chapter 19 . 8/12/2014
jaime mais sa va un peu trop vite.
jeanpaulreddy93 chapter 19 . 3/31/2014
Interesting story... However, I wished that Harry and Rachel could have had their happy ever after instead of Ginny...
Lazov chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
Ginny is utterly disgusting in this chapter. Thinking that what she wants counts as the most important thing.

She wants her friends safe? Fight for them, you sniveling little cunt. Protect them yourself, grow stronger, study harder, don't rely on others to do it for you. I doubt she could take on Voldemort himself, but that doesn't prevent her and other from taking on small groups of Death Eaters in ambush.

Thinking that Harry should come back, stumbling back into danger for them, when before his life had been anything but his.

I'm not sure if I should continue to read this, because it's almost a certainty that Rachel will die in some way and Ginny will be taking her place.
Fyreheart chapter 10 . 10/4/2013
I'm so sorry that Rachel died. I guess Harry is going to wind up with Ginny after all. I'm not much of a Harry/Ginny fan based on canon, but it's your story and you get to take it in whatever direction moves you.
Fyreheart chapter 7 . 10/4/2013
Wow, Harry was incredibly callous towards the deaths of Mr. and Mrs. Weasley. That is so out of character, it's hard to keep reading. He is a compassionate person and he's being shown as an insensitive, heartless bastard. That simply isn't the Harry that the previous six chapters showed.

The duel that follows doesn't make sense either. If Harry or Rachel later showed that they used it to give Ginny a chance to release her emotions, that would be fine. But as it was, it was another callous action.
Fyreheart chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Everyone forgets that Harry came from a life where the Dursleys physically and emotionally stunded him. Even after years with Hermione and Ron, he still doesn't know how relationships work. Based on his upbringing, he is always in the wrong and is nothing more than an unwanted freak.

He apologized to Ginny and the apology was rejected, plus she told him "Well, maybe I don't care for you anymore, because if you can hurt me once like this, who's to say you won't do it again. Maybe you're right and it's best that we're not together!"

In his mind, that means he hurt her (his fault), she's afraid of him hurting her in the future (he can't be trusted), and that she doesn't want to be with him anymore. I can easily see Harry believing he was a miserable person for hurting her and leaving so as not to do it again.
Nytefyre chapter 19 . 9/7/2013
The misunderstanding was very understandable - but Harry's emotional growth was something surprising that was only filled in later. I liked Rachel and was saddened when she left the story. The stalkerish aspect of Ginny is still a little squicky, but her growth and Harry's acceptance of it is well done.

Thanks for posting.
FreelanceBum chapter 10 . 8/3/2013
Called it. Also I can definitely see why this isn't your favorite story, or more accurately your least favorite.