Reviews for Leave Me Alone
Lrsgreenleaf chapter 19 . 11/16
Harry is an idiot & Ginny is a ...
Lrsgreenleaf chapter 10 . 11/16
Body not even cold & Ginny is already trying to get Harry. Hermione helping.
Both always seemed selfish to me.
Chezhran chapter 19 . 10/17
Interesting story. I sincerely hoped Ginny & Harry would stay friends, and only friends, and that Harry would leave the Magical world again after the war.

Got some good points, but it was too fastpaced, and Harry got over Rachel way too fast.
Maybe that's just me. Dunno.

All in all, nice work tho. Even if I don't like H/G pairings.
Karla chapter 19 . 10/9
At first, I don’t like the story. I saw that this is Harry and Gonny story but then reading another woman made me a bit disappointed. But i continued and understand.

Ginny was young, like any of us, said things we didn’t mean to. But as it progressed, she matured and just accepted that perhaps, she would only be a friend to Harry. And she remained a friend, even after. Even though I was hoping she would find someone better. Such dedication. I also think it doesn’t need to kill Rachel for Harry and Ginny to be together in the end. I think Rachel would understand.

For those comments throwing names to Ginny, well, all I can is that perhaps reading comprehension is not their best or perhaps lacking thereof. The summary already shows it’s Harry and Ginny story. What do you expect? Logic, please.

(Oh yes, the one who said Ginny is a pig. I believe your jealousy fills your empy head that eats up your brain.)
ThunderSphinx chapter 18 . 9/14
So Harry is the Headmaster wow and Ginny is his Deputy. Youngest headmasters ever lol!

Wow, I can't believe it's been a decade since you wrote this! Where has it been, lolz? I either have never read it or it's been so, SO long. :(
It does however, seem very vaguely familiar.

I didn't like that you killed Rachel. You didn't need to kill her for Harry to end up with Ginny.

Poor Pamela! :(
She lost her *ENTIRE* family now.

Maybe Harry and Ginny can name one of their future daughters "Rachel" in her honor.
ThunderSphinx chapter 4 . 9/13
Sirius left Harry Grimmauld Place, not Remus
I like a story where Harry decides it's NOT his job (as a teenager) to fight terrorists, so I liked that Harry walked away in this story. The overall writing was pretty good, but both Ginny and Harry had some really despicable moments. His was his callous disregard of her parents death "Gee, I'm sorry. Well, I have to go have lunch." Hers was the very day after Rachel's death, she's hoping she can get him to marry her. That was pretty contemptible. It just wasn't reasonable for the two to get together in this story.
WiccaHPTwilightLover chapter 4 . 8/17
I don't agree with them forcing him to go back!
lars6109 chapter 19 . 7/3
good story bad ending... Rachel was perfekt.. but that is my opinion... keep up the good Things
dead feather chapter 19 . 6/24
The writing was good, the plot was sad and angsty because so many died, Ginny I didnt learn to like at all during this and think that Harry made a huge mistake dating her.
dead feather chapter 3 . 6/24
Ginny is so full of herself. As if she was the reason Harry stayed or went. I cant see Harry so hung up on a silly little girl, or anyone. But in her mind of course it was because her.
Saissa chapter 19 . 6/8
It started with such a lot of angst - I was so ready to kill Ginny. But it's ended up quite nicely.
At least Ginny is much more careful about what she says and how she says it!
Very interesting story! Thanks.
MissNikita chapter 7 . 2/24
Unlike other reviewers I really liked this Harry, for once not an emotional punching bag for others that can be manipulated into doing what they want
popcornrocks13 chapter 10 . 1/12
well... I was sincerely hoping that this would not end up as a harry/ginny fic. I dont like the pairing because it just felt to me that Ginny was never meant to survive the chamber. She was just never really developed. Plus I really liked Rachel. Rachel seemed fucking perfect for Harry. And I know that you really like the pairing but still. I know of one story where the end did not result in harry and ginny together. I just kinda stopped reading after the chapter. It was great up to this point.
Good job.