Reviews for Leave Me Alone
Penfort chapter 19 . 10/9/2007
I'm really glad you decided to publish this story here.

I still think it shouldn't have been removed from SIYE, but what can you do?

I admit, there were some parts of the story that didn't really seem to be flowing as the rest of the story, and some of Harry's actions were a little bit dubious, but overall the story was believable.

Great work!

Dino
hpanai chapter 2 . 10/7/2007
really great story noe u have me hooked i wont b reviewing until da last chapter n den i will leave u a big review sorry but i jus hate 2 take da time 2 review wen i noe i can b readin da story

HPANAI!:P
hpanai chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
luv da story so far lets c if u keep it dis good!:P
Annalese chapter 12 . 10/7/2007
Well, I guess I can see why SIYE removed this story. It really isn't a Harry/Ginny loves story, it is a Harry/OC love story. I have to be honest, I found Rachael ridiculas. Everything about her had to one up Ginny (Ginny parent's die well then so must Rachael's parents and in a heroic manner so its better than Ginny's tragedy, Ginny can duel but of course not as good as Rachael, etc.) I just found her and her relationship with Harry completely shallow and boring. And, Harry ugh! It is one thing to tweak a well known character, but you destroyed him and turned him into complete garbage. He hears of the Weasley Parent's death and he can only think about lunch. His fawning over Rachael was pathetic and his whole character was inmature. Having Rachael die (heroically of course) only cemented that this can never be a good H/G love story. You constantly had Rachael on top and I kept waiting for you to bring her down and/or have Harry realize Ginny, although not "perfect" was better for him, but you never did it properly, if at all. So, although I hated your plot I think you are a good writer. Your story flows and it is easy to read. I am thinking you are young and your writing will mature as you do. Lots of luck.
deramo29 chapter 19 . 10/7/2007
this has been a fantastic story. I have enjoyed all of your stories and I hope you continue to write. Thank you it has been a pleasure.
Nights Silhouette chapter 19 . 10/7/2007
An ok story.
David305 chapter 19 . 10/7/2007
Very nice! Thanks.
DebbieO chapter 19 . 10/6/2007
The end was better than the beginning and middle. It still had a flat feel overall though. Let's face it, we love Harry because he's noble and stupid. We want the perfect, only one love for all time/self-sacrificing hero story. Anything less just doesn't quite do it, no matter how realistic it is.

I admire you for taking risks and exploring different takes on the story though. I look forward to more of Friend Indeed and future stories. :)
jmb88 chapter 19 . 10/6/2007
excelent! i love the last chapters, congratulations.
holimontski chapter 19 . 10/6/2007
i think this could have stayed on the other site the whole timne...and i like how int he edn they worked it out and that in the end harry was with his family like he should have been.,...kutgw
Ginzig chapter 19 . 10/6/2007
I really like where you took this story. I don't think you rushed Harry into a relationship with Ginny; you have him time to heal. She wasn't a rebound relationship. I liked the ending, Ginny pregnant, Harry's hand rubbing her tummy. Brought back some nice memories. I liked bringing Pamela in to teach Muggle Studies. Again, I am sorry for being so negative in the beginning.
jennyelf chapter 19 . 10/6/2007
I liked how you made Rachel a good memory and not have them break up. I also love how you worked Harry into Hogwarts.
ProfessorChris chapter 19 . 10/6/2007
Congratulations, this was a really good adventure, I know you said you had a love/hate feeling about it at times but I think you did a really good job in exploring a different side of Harry and whilst it was sad Rachel died it was necessary for Harry to really be able to get back with Ginny.

Look forward to seeing other stories from you in the future.
ProfessorChris chapter 15 . 10/6/2007
Another 2 great chapters, this story has really been great, I hope that Ginny and Harry get back together as they are obviously good for each other. Ginny has never seen Harry as more than just Harry, and he needs that.

Looking forward to seeing this continue.
siriusblack992 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
its a really good story i really liked it! i didnt liek rachael that much probably cuz im such a strong harry/ginny shipper! but it was great to see harry with someone else but i didnt like the way harry acted towards ginny when he found out about her parents! anyways its a great story i really liked it!
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »