Reviews for Leave Me Alone
pfeil chapter 15 . 10/6/2007
I really don't see why this one got kicked off SIYE. Sure, it's different, but that's one of the biggest reasons I'm enjoying it.
Dementedjen chapter 13 . 10/2/2007
I really liked where this story was going until the sudden "OH NOEZ RACHEL IS DEAD" and the speeding up of the story line.
DebbieO chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Well, I've skimmed all you've posted so far. My biggest interest in this story from SIYE was how you could possibly redeem it. You know I'm a BIG fan of your other work and I appreciate authors who try new things and really work at them. With that said, I don't think this story was redeemable.

Harry is too cold and selfish. Ginny was too selfish and immature. Rachel was too shallow. I don't care if Gin and Harry get together in this story. I didn't believe Harry and Rachel loved each other. Rachel didn't even really know who Harry was. Harry didn't grieve over the loss of the Weasleys, he deliberately provoked Ginny when she was hurting. He's an arrogant, cold character with no heart, which was all he ever had going for him before.

But, I do appreciate your hard work. Great exploration of a different angle. I love all your other work that I've read, so I hope my honesty doesn't offend you. Anything you work to construct as a writer will make you better. I'm glad you wrote it and shared it. Other people seem to like it better than me, so perhaps my opinions are merely that this story suffers by comparison with your others and JKR's. :)
holimontski chapter 13 . 9/29/2007
harry and ginny are making it work now and u coul dhave kept this at the other site or are u not allowing harry the comfort of a bed warmer in red hair...glad they got the school and the paper turn around...kutgw
ProfessorChris chapter 13 . 9/28/2007
Started reading this one another site but was happy to find it here. I suspect that Rachel would end up dead in the battle, Harry never has any luck with the ladies.

The story has been very tough in places but I like the way it developing and look forward to seeing what happens in the end.

Update soon please...
Nights Silhouette chapter 13 . 9/28/2007
An ok chapter, keep it up.
jmb88 chapter 13 . 9/27/2007
congratulations, it is very good, even with the start hahaha, so please update soon.

take care
Nari Starfire chapter 10 . 9/27/2007
I liked it up until you killed Rachel just for stupid Ginny to sink her claws back into Harry. Thank you for ruining the story.

Stupid Ginny lovers.
knightsbridge chapter 12 . 9/27/2007
Of course Harry is out of least the character Jo wrote for him. I admit to not being pleased with his cold, aloof, and basic Who gives a damn, as long as I'm happy attitude in America...never thinking Tom wanted WORLD domination, not just an island called England.

I'm sorry Rachael died...none of this was her fault. She was in love, as was Harry.

Now we have a kind of arrogant Harry...MoM (self-proclaimed, like Napoleon) and Headmaster. His line about being sure Ginny was dreaming about their 6th year botched romance was a tad much in light of HIS comments about Ginny, and right after the death of Rachael...but I'm sure you'll resolve this before the end of the story.
Nights Silhouette chapter 12 . 9/27/2007
A nice chapter, keep it up.
1happyreader chapter 11 . 9/25/2007
very enjoyable, I cannot see for the life of me what anyone could object to at SIYE... Gr some people just seem to NEED to exert their will upon others. bye G'Luck
MarinePotterfan chapter 11 . 9/24/2007
I wanted to see how this story turned out, so I came over from SIYE, I had a feeling that his girlfriend was going to die. Now Ginny just needs to take her time and Harry will come back to her.

eaglesnest chapter 11 . 9/22/2007
After reading ch.6 at SIYE, I shifted over here and was pleasantly surprised to find 5 more chapters which, with sadness, resolved the Rachel issue. I think I'm taking it harder than Ginny is whenever harry expresses his profound love for Rachel in front of Ginny, Ron and Hermione. I really enjoyed the abrupt change in harry and his conquering of Voldemort and the DE's. There is still lots to go in the aspect of the story and I hope you find some room to put Rita Skeeter on her place. You never did indicate her lately in Prophet articles, but I'm sure you have a nsaty twist for her.
hopeless sap chapter 8 . 9/22/2007
Harry wants Ginny to apologize to Rachel for the way she acted? Okay, I've got the perfect ending for this story: Ginny needs to suddenly realize that she has the perfect opportunity to get rich quick and convince Harry to go back to England with her. Once he does, she can turn him over to the ministry and get an easy 100,0 galleons! It's a win-win situation! She gets rich and gets rid of a heartless jerk all with one act! :D
hopeless sap chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Okay, couldn't resist (sorry), but I just had to put in my other 2 cents worth. (And maybe subsequent chapters get better but I was so mad at Harry, I couldn't proceed). I cannot even comprehend Harry (in character or out of character) having his new girlfriend duel Ginny who just lost her parents so that he can show that Rachel is a powerful witch. I can't get past Harry's comment of, "You have my sympathy," and then flaunting Rachel in Ginny's face. I can't believe that Lupin let Harry get away with that. And, all I can say for this Harry is that he is an insensitive MORON!
182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »