Reviews for Leave Me Alone
LWJ2 chapter 19 . 3/19/2013
Very nicely done, sir. You've got a believable premise and it is well-executed.

Thanks for writing and sharing this.

P.S.: I've noticed in some of your other stories: It's "conscience" - "conscious" is the state of being awake. -LWJ2
Soki711 chapter 10 . 2/28/2013
It's sad but it was so obvious that you would kill off Harry's girlfriend. Truthfully Harry should have left his girlfriend in the States. She was not involved and Harry should not have dragged her into the fight. The Aurors were professionals, they had no problem serving.
Soki711 chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
Why is Harry working in a bookstore? With his money he could buy a business or create his own. Seems to be underachieving in the worst way except for the girlfriend.
Soki711 chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
Harry hasn't been training so how could he think he could go back and fight Voldy?
Soki711 chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
Harry should just stay in the States, he has found a new life and is happy. Piss on the Brits, they made their bed and should lie in it.
Bigesmallz chapter 11 . 12/12/2012
Well this sucks... I was really enjoying this story up until now. But this chapter makes it seem as if Harry hadn't really loved Rachel at all. If she was really as important to him as you made her out to be, there would be no flirting with Ginny the day after her death, or not caring he woke up after falling asleep together. This was my first Ginny story I've attempted to read, but you made her out to be an opportunistic school girl, she knows he just lost the love of his life, and does she care? Nope, not one bit, all she is thinking about is how can she get back with him now. All in all this is where I stop reading to look for something else.
Delta chapter 19 . 7/26/2012
In the last couple of days I've really enjoyed reading your stories (read 4 so far) but I must say this was my least favorite. You developed Rachel into such a likeable character that I feel like Harry should have stayed with her, despite loving what you did with your other H&G stories. Perhaps you could write an alternate ending where Ginny ends up with someone else and Harry gets a happy ending with Rachel?
mdauben chapter 7 . 5/3/2012
This is my first review of your story. It's been quite interesting so far, but I'm having a hard time with Harry's reaction (or lack thereof) to the Weasleys deaths. His lack of grief for two people who where at one time so close to him and his lack of compassion for Ginny seem exceedingly cold and OOC. His desire to leave Britain is quite believable, but this emotional detachment isn't. He's coming across as a rather self absorbed jerk at this point.
mysinger chapter 19 . 10/18/2011
I loved this story, especially the ending. I always thought that Harry should end up as Headmaster of Hogwarts. Thank you.
mysinger chapter 7 . 10/17/2011
I am really disliking Harry right about now. How could he not care that Mr.& are dead. They treated him like a son. I hope he comes to his senses.
Runecutter chapter 19 . 10/14/2011
Oh my, i can't really say how i feel about this story. There's so much beauty in it, so much tenderness and character growth, it's been a joy to read those parts.

But then ... that it's categorized as Harry and Ginny kinda let's out the truth about Rachel rather soon, as soon as Harry starts to think honestly about being needed in England, that was a little bit sad as much had been invested into that relationship and it came almost close to Harry's grieving... perfect in every sense of the word.

And there's the timing. Okay, it's about true love and everything, but 2 months after losing a life mate and you go out again dating? Half a year and you'll propose?That doesn't sound like Harry at all. And the "rebuilding" of the ministry and all stuff around it also seemed rather hurried. Why is it, that this kind of stories always feels as if the authour would fear too much time would somehow draw the magic out of the things told, when in truth it would only afford a little bit more of exposition (for the time left out) and would grant far more "realism" to a story.

What's bad when the telling went about 7 years 39 weeks and 4 days instead of just a year between the start and Riddles offing and another half year to the end (plus six more months to the epilogue). A wizards life is what? around 100 years? Possibly more (when judging after the old Dumbledore age). No need for uncouth haste there!

But then that's a minor point and the "rest" of the story WAS a joy to read, so... just ignore the ranting.
tenga chapter 19 . 10/5/2011
I liked it.

Your characters show an emotional maturity and depth that makes them both realistic and great to read about.

You are a very good writer, I really felt Harry's pain after he lost Rachel, and I felt sorry for Ginny, and wanted her to get back with Harry. I don't often read Harry/Ginny, since I think the romance in the books were nonsensical and came from nowhere, , so I usually prefer H/G fics that start earlier in the story. T

his is one of the very few fics of that pairing that I like, and it starts late in the story.

Part of me wishes that this was an H/OC fic, and that Harry ended up with Rachel, as I liked her character despite how little she featured, but you wrote the various relationships very well. My only real problem with this fic is Hermione ending up with Ron, that is my least favourite pairing, and I just cannot understand how they could ever get together- they argue far too often and too long, usually until Hermione starts crying, and Ron lacks the intelligence or emotional maturity to be a good partner for Hermione.
Fyreheart chapter 11 . 9/22/2011
"At least until you're married?" he asked.

"Until then," she answered, hoping she already knew who would ask.

Wow, what a self-centered callous person. He just lost the love of his life the day before; a woman he thought of as absolutely perfect for him. And what is her focus? How she can marry him. Blech, she just makes me shudder.
Victoria Kathleen Wright chapter 19 . 9/10/2011
I liked this story, but I really didn't like Rachel or Harry. I couldn't hate either of them because of what they did, but still...
avalonchick5 chapter 19 . 8/28/2011
Hey kb0!

NOOOOO! No no no no no!

i didn't want Rachel to die! I wanted Harry to stay with her, not Ginny! I'm not a Ginny hater, but I would rather Harry had stayed single than end up with her in this story.

Otherwise, a very well-written and good story.

181 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »