Reviews for Leave Me Alone
avalonchick5 chapter 19 . 8/28/2011
Hey kb0!

NOOOOO! No no no no no!

i didn't want Rachel to die! I wanted Harry to stay with her, not Ginny! I'm not a Ginny hater, but I would rather Harry had stayed single than end up with her in this story.

Otherwise, a very well-written and good story.

Love,

Avalon
Miss Millie chapter 19 . 5/19/2011
Hello,

I thought I had read all your H&G stories. At first I guess I didn't like the tone of the story but I got though it and loved it I was torn I wanted G&H to be together and I didn't want anytheing to happen to Rachel. You handled it ver well and I love your writing.

I loved the fact that Harry was willing to do so much and he knew how to do what needed to be done.

I love H&G stories. Their life now and what happens would make a great story.

Hope you have a great year...

Miss Millie
Rori Potter chapter 19 . 5/2/2011
That was brilliant.
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Wow, what does Harry have planned?
Ginny.QuinnTargaryen chapter 19 . 10/13/2010
i really cant take harry being with rachel.

eventhough she's really really nice, it just felt wrong.

hmm... aya, fortunately, ginny's too persistent.
monbade chapter 19 . 10/10/2010
i liked this story, was really mad when rachel died. Good job

monbade
Karou WindStalker chapter 19 . 10/7/2010
Good story.

Good way to wrap everything up too.

And that's almost 'normal' for Harry... .
Lady Elizabeth Snape chapter 12 . 9/30/2010
Well, the story is working now so I don't what it was but its fine now. Still a wonderful story. Love it.
Lady Elizabeth Snape chapter 11 . 9/29/2010
I don't know if it's my computer or FFN but this story is missing chapters 11 and 12. I don't know what happened to them but I would like them or I can't finish you story which I really want to do. It's very good and very different.
Dumbledor chapter 19 . 8/22/2010
I do like this story, especially the part where Harry is the HeadMaster. Would you be so kind as to continue writing about him as to later years, with Ginny and their kids living there? And, also extend it to their 'Golden Years' when he will be as old as Dumbledore was? You've written a very good story. Thanks. Tom
jessy0622 chapter 19 . 8/20/2010
LOVED IT! It was so Romantic! Hope u make more Harry/Ginny fanfiction stories!
vampiremuggle chapter 19 . 8/19/2010
yet another great story :) I love the plot - it's very unique. Amazing job! I love it!

~Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
fireburnshot chapter 19 . 8/14/2010
Brilliant, but seriously ...umm, i don't know actually. During the course of this fic id disliked both Harry and Ginny. I understood why Harry left. I understood why he loved Rachel, and in the context of things why he didn't much care for Ginny. But I didn't understand why he led he on for so long.

As for Ginny, how pusy can one girl get? She got what she wanted in the ned though...what they BOTH wanted, aas it turned out.
fireburnshot chapter 17 . 8/14/2010
I don't know who is the more pathetic. Ginny for pushing, or Harry in that one statement "as a THANK YOU, will you be my girl frind?' Lot's of emotion there...NOT!
fireburnshot chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
my, my conceited just a bit, there Ginny? Use her feminine wiles? She threw him away..did she not think anyone else would want him? Or that he wouldn't want a life? She expected him to grieve over their relationship? BAH!
182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »