Reviews for Leave Me Alone
Rori Potter chapter 19 . 5/2/2011
That was brilliant.
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Wow, what does Harry have planned?
GinevraLachesis-Azne chapter 19 . 10/13/2010
i really cant take harry being with rachel.

eventhough she's really really nice, it just felt wrong.

hmm... aya, fortunately, ginny's too persistent.
monbade chapter 19 . 10/10/2010
i liked this story, was really mad when rachel died. Good job

monbade
Karou WindStalker chapter 19 . 10/7/2010
Good story.

Good way to wrap everything up too.

And that's almost 'normal' for Harry... .
Lady Elizabeth Snape chapter 12 . 9/30/2010
Well, the story is working now so I don't what it was but its fine now. Still a wonderful story. Love it.
Lady Elizabeth Snape chapter 11 . 9/29/2010
I don't know if it's my computer or FFN but this story is missing chapters 11 and 12. I don't know what happened to them but I would like them or I can't finish you story which I really want to do. It's very good and very different.
Dumbledor chapter 19 . 8/22/2010
I do like this story, especially the part where Harry is the HeadMaster. Would you be so kind as to continue writing about him as to later years, with Ginny and their kids living there? And, also extend it to their 'Golden Years' when he will be as old as Dumbledore was? You've written a very good story. Thanks. Tom
jessy0622 chapter 19 . 8/20/2010
LOVED IT! It was so Romantic! Hope u make more Harry/Ginny fanfiction stories!
vampiremuggle chapter 19 . 8/19/2010
yet another great story :) I love the plot - it's very unique. Amazing job! I love it!

~Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
fireburnshot chapter 19 . 8/14/2010
Brilliant, but seriously ...umm, i don't know actually. During the course of this fic id disliked both Harry and Ginny. I understood why Harry left. I understood why he loved Rachel, and in the context of things why he didn't much care for Ginny. But I didn't understand why he led he on for so long.

As for Ginny, how pusy can one girl get? She got what she wanted in the ned though...what they BOTH wanted, aas it turned out.
fireburnshot chapter 17 . 8/14/2010
I don't know who is the more pathetic. Ginny for pushing, or Harry in that one statement "as a THANK YOU, will you be my girl frind?' Lot's of emotion there...NOT!
fireburnshot chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
my, my conceited just a bit, there Ginny? Use her feminine wiles? She threw him away..did she not think anyone else would want him? Or that he wouldn't want a life? She expected him to grieve over their relationship? BAH!
Mooncow33 chapter 19 . 8/7/2010
I really enjoyed this story. You are a very talented and prolific writer. I must say I was a little surprised at how fast Harry got over her and came to Ginny, but I guess part of that was because they already had a connection. Also didn't Ginny's parents die just a few days before Rachel? Or at least that is when Ginny learned of it. I might be mistaken but what happened to her grieving? Anyways, a very enjoyable story.
Kingdark chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
Just a small observation: I don't think it is 'thru' but 'through'

I've read dozens (if not hundreds) of stories and I've rarely seen 'tru' being used so I'm basing it on that.

If I'm wrong then point me to your source if you are willing to go through that much trouble :)
180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »