Reviews for Leave Me Alone
tenga chapter 19 . 10/5/2011
I liked it.

Your characters show an emotional maturity and depth that makes them both realistic and great to read about.

You are a very good writer, I really felt Harry's pain after he lost Rachel, and I felt sorry for Ginny, and wanted her to get back with Harry. I don't often read Harry/Ginny, since I think the romance in the books were nonsensical and came from nowhere, , so I usually prefer H/G fics that start earlier in the story. T

his is one of the very few fics of that pairing that I like, and it starts late in the story.

Part of me wishes that this was an H/OC fic, and that Harry ended up with Rachel, as I liked her character despite how little she featured, but you wrote the various relationships very well. My only real problem with this fic is Hermione ending up with Ron, that is my least favourite pairing, and I just cannot understand how they could ever get together- they argue far too often and too long, usually until Hermione starts crying, and Ron lacks the intelligence or emotional maturity to be a good partner for Hermione.
Fyreheart chapter 11 . 9/22/2011
"At least until you're married?" he asked.

"Until then," she answered, hoping she already knew who would ask.

Wow, what a self-centered callous person. He just lost the love of his life the day before; a woman he thought of as absolutely perfect for him. And what is her focus? How she can marry him. Blech, she just makes me shudder.
VKW chapter 19 . 9/10/2011
I liked this story, but I really didn't like Rachel or Harry. I couldn't hate either of them because of what they did, but still...
avalonchick5 chapter 19 . 8/28/2011
Hey kb0!

NOOOOO! No no no no no!

i didn't want Rachel to die! I wanted Harry to stay with her, not Ginny! I'm not a Ginny hater, but I would rather Harry had stayed single than end up with her in this story.

Otherwise, a very well-written and good story.

Love,

Avalon
Miss Millie chapter 19 . 5/19/2011
Hello,

I thought I had read all your H&G stories. At first I guess I didn't like the tone of the story but I got though it and loved it I was torn I wanted G&H to be together and I didn't want anytheing to happen to Rachel. You handled it ver well and I love your writing.

I loved the fact that Harry was willing to do so much and he knew how to do what needed to be done.

I love H&G stories. Their life now and what happens would make a great story.

Hope you have a great year...

Miss Millie
Rori Potter chapter 19 . 5/2/2011
That was brilliant.
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Wow, what does Harry have planned?
Ginny.QuinnTargaryen chapter 19 . 10/13/2010
i really cant take harry being with rachel.

eventhough she's really really nice, it just felt wrong.

hmm... aya, fortunately, ginny's too persistent.
monbade chapter 19 . 10/10/2010
i liked this story, was really mad when rachel died. Good job

monbade
Karou WindStalker chapter 19 . 10/7/2010
Good story.

Good way to wrap everything up too.

And that's almost 'normal' for Harry... .
Lady Elizabeth Snape chapter 12 . 9/30/2010
Well, the story is working now so I don't what it was but its fine now. Still a wonderful story. Love it.
Lady Elizabeth Snape chapter 11 . 9/29/2010
I don't know if it's my computer or FFN but this story is missing chapters 11 and 12. I don't know what happened to them but I would like them or I can't finish you story which I really want to do. It's very good and very different.
Dumbledor chapter 19 . 8/22/2010
I do like this story, especially the part where Harry is the HeadMaster. Would you be so kind as to continue writing about him as to later years, with Ginny and their kids living there? And, also extend it to their 'Golden Years' when he will be as old as Dumbledore was? You've written a very good story. Thanks. Tom
jessy0622 chapter 19 . 8/20/2010
LOVED IT! It was so Romantic! Hope u make more Harry/Ginny fanfiction stories!
vampiremuggle chapter 19 . 8/19/2010
yet another great story :) I love the plot - it's very unique. Amazing job! I love it!

~Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »