Reviews for Leave Me Alone
fireburnshot chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
my, my conceited just a bit, there Ginny? Use her feminine wiles? She threw him away..did she not think anyone else would want him? Or that he wouldn't want a life? She expected him to grieve over their relationship? BAH!
Mooncow33 chapter 19 . 8/7/2010
I really enjoyed this story. You are a very talented and prolific writer. I must say I was a little surprised at how fast Harry got over her and came to Ginny, but I guess part of that was because they already had a connection. Also didn't Ginny's parents die just a few days before Rachel? Or at least that is when Ginny learned of it. I might be mistaken but what happened to her grieving? Anyways, a very enjoyable story.
Kingdark chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
Just a small observation: I don't think it is 'thru' but 'through'

I've read dozens (if not hundreds) of stories and I've rarely seen 'tru' being used so I'm basing it on that.

If I'm wrong then point me to your source if you are willing to go through that much trouble :)
AmyRoselover chapter 19 . 4/24/2010
Great story! I thought I was gonna have to slap Harry for the way he acted towards Ginny!
carolyn jinn chapter 19 . 2/13/2010
I found this story rather unique. It was well written and had a good story line.

I am very much a Harry/Ginny shipper but the Harry/Rachel relationship in this story is understandable.

Ginny did make a giant mistake in giving Harry a hard time about breaking up with her. I really don't blame him for finding love and trying to live his life away from all the trouble and heartache in England. Anyone would want to find themselves a new life, including love.

Some other reviewers have put all the blame on Ginny, Harry should shoulder some of it too. If he cared so much for her (in the beginning and in canon) he would have not have reacted like he did.

His year away did mature him and he did need that. He came back stronger in alot of ways. His trength and maturity is what allowed him to grieve for Rachel, overcome this grieving and accept and return Ginny's unending love for him in the end of this story.

I did enjoy this story and you are a pretty good writer. Congratulations on this excellent story. :)
nightwing27 chapter 5 . 12/24/2009
good chapter snake face will always be a coward running from death I bet he's being laugh at in hell for being beaten by a 1 year old baby and then 5 times harry as a teen
nightwing27 chapter 4 . 12/24/2009
good chapter
nightwing27 chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
good chapter
nightwing27 chapter 2 . 12/24/2009
good chapter another cool story where harry left behind everything is into the sky I think it was called ginny ignore him and was kind of piss off so he left and played pro quiddach sorry about spelling and he use the name sky
nightwing27 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
he's an idiot breaking up with her he needed ginny their for him good start
Carlie's-Angel chapter 19 . 10/9/2009

Veryy nice! I like it!
Basil to Blithe chapter 19 . 9/30/2009
D'aw, I like this one.
dad123 chapter 19 . 8/28/2009
I think you are a great writer but this story is slightly odd. Harry is a prat, Ginny is a prat, Harry leaves and finds the best character in the story as a girl friend.

Gets dragged back to defeat Vodemort and Rachael is killed. Harry turns from drop out to super hero and Ginny gets her man.

How many people got killed because Harry did not care?

I blame Ginny W. (even if it is not real).
The 5 Musketeers chapter 19 . 7/27/2009
i must say, i did like this story at first because it was very unique. I still think that you did a pretty good job writing it, but I need to say a few points about the story that I did not like.

1. I really hated how you basically killed off everyone, and you killed them off in large groups. it just reminds me of slaughtering animals or something, and I don't think the dead teachers really fit the story that well, sorry.

2. Rachel really was a better match to Harry in this story than Ginny. In some chapters, i thought ginny was so OOC that I wasn't even sure you were talking about her.

So, not bad, but I think you really need to work on your writing skills some more. Best of luck to you.
lensman chapter 19 . 6/15/2009
I enjoy this story. It was unique.

Thanks for the read.