Reviews for Harry Potter: Unchampion
Miss Millie chapter 1 . 7/28
Hello,
I can't believe I haven't read this story before I guess I just pass over 1 Ch stories
as I want more but the writer doesn't want to write more.
I loved your story.
I have to go check out your other writings I have been a fan of your H&G stories
for a long to go read more by.
Miss Millie
Shittake Ramen chapter 1 . 5/18
Rebel Harry is the best.
GINEVRA chapter 1 . 5/13
Im at awe.. this is so awesome! Thank you for writing, I love the way you portrayed Harry and I love all the Hinny fluff Im a huge H/G shipper. Ur an awesome writer
thonez chapter 1 . 4/24
nice opposite of accio is everything story.
Percy-Jackson-is-the-best-ever chapter 1 . 4/4
This was amazing!
ROBERT STEVENSON chapter 1 . 3/29
Regardless of JKR, I think that Harry would be much better with Hermione as a girl friend than Ginny. Ginny is drawn to Harry's fame rather than his personality. Other than that I like your spin on Harry (He seems much more adult than JKR pictured him.
Dugleik chapter 1 . 2/25
I'm loving this!
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 2/18
Great job on this story. I do hope you will add at lest 1 more chapter to this as I would love to he Albus reactions to him not coming back and even what may happen to Britan is he did not.
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 2/11
Awsome story! love the idea behind it!
Tenebris Domina chapter 1 . 1/3
Oh Merlin! Heh! Really liked it and I think a sequel would be awesome! I usually don't read Harry/Ginny stories; no reason reason really - Maybe I just like different pairings :) All in all, you've done an awesome job! :D
nayin17 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Wonderful AU on HPGF... Wish you'll continue this
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
I've often wondered why Harry didn't handle things like this, as it's actually the only sensible way. Of course, he's still in danger from Crouch, Jr., but not being distracted by the tournament might have allowed Harry to focus more on other oddities (Moody) around him.

Slytherin Harry's Triwizard Tournament by BreetanyaViolet was based on a similar premise, and HP and the Champion's Champion has Harry choosing Ron (for his nasty behavior to Harry) to take his place when Harry is injured (accidentally on purpose!) while practicing for the tournament. It's pretty funny, too.

Anyway, thanks for a clever read.
Tomon chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Nice story and pretty funny idea that I might seen few times already but this ones was taken seriously and not just done in funny way to screw people. This one was honest "I don't care about your tournament" :)

The biggest complain was probably for Ginny not used as his hostage, heh it would also make it harder for him to not try to save her somehow. Not that he dislike Ron but it's still something different...
Very good story