Reviews for Harry Potter: Unchampion
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 1 . 5/21
hmm nice steady and sweet
liked it a lot
SortingHat chapter 1 . 5/2
"Well see Harry enjoy the party" as if he will be enjoying anything after going thru that for a while!
PLEASE READ ME chapter 1 . 4/26
Why dose harry forgive ron so much this is the tenth time that ron dose s*** like this it almost like he is being mind controlled (twice. Or thrice a year)
Mentathial chapter 1 . 3/3
lovely! This was incredible and honestly I have been looking for a story like for so long, I can't tell you! Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful story with a unique plot and a Harry-Ginny pairing.
Great point that Harry wouldn't know any of the spells and could just use Accio. I always found it ridiculous that in the books, Harry claimed not to want to compete but still never tried to disqualify himself or make the barest minimum effort.
Silver hawk chapter 1 . 2/17
I love it! Excellent!
noreenklose chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
Nice!
I really like "Harry has a brain and USES it" stories.
Thanks for writing.
Lord Barinthus chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
I always enjoy fics involving Harry becoming more independent, as well as when he transfers schools, but I don't know that the relationship with Ginny really added anything to the story. It would have been shorter without, yes, but seemed superfluous.
Gin110881 chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
Occasionally, I've also wondered what would have happened if Harry had boycotted the TWT through passivity. However, this is the very first story in which this actually happened and I think it's a great idea.
Oh, and by the way, I think that Ginny and Harry attending Beauxbatons would've been a great story, too. However, I' afraid that it won't happen in your universe anymore ...
Tigris DivingHawk chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
Very good one of the better Harry/Ginny ship story's I have read good work
J.A. Gould chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
From the second sentence, my mind went to that place where it knows a train wreck of a terrible story is imminent. By the second paragraph, when you mention Harry's "Slytherin side", I tuned out. Then I gave it one last shot, but between the Snape bashing, Mary Sue Harry, and over all crap plot, I'm done. I know this is an old story, but I would dissuade people from reading this. It's a terrible story.
Niknakkitkat chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
holy shit i love you this is beautiful and amazing and i love it
A.S.-sama chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
Awesome! ;]
tricorvus chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
I found this delightful
Rock on
Tilty.bbb chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
this was a hilarious read. well done