Reviews for Harry Potter: Unchampion
thonez chapter 1 . 4/24
nice opposite of accio is everything story.
Percy-Jackson-is-the-best-ever chapter 1 . 4/4
This was amazing!
ROBERT STEVENSON chapter 1 . 3/29
Regardless of JKR, I think that Harry would be much better with Hermione as a girl friend than Ginny. Ginny is drawn to Harry's fame rather than his personality. Other than that I like your spin on Harry (He seems much more adult than JKR pictured him.
Dugleik chapter 1 . 2/25
I'm loving this!
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 2/18
Great job on this story. I do hope you will add at lest 1 more chapter to this as I would love to he Albus reactions to him not coming back and even what may happen to Britan is he did not.
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 2/11
Awsome story! love the idea behind it!
Tenebris Domina chapter 1 . 1/3
Oh Merlin! Heh! Really liked it and I think a sequel would be awesome! I usually don't read Harry/Ginny stories; no reason reason really - Maybe I just like different pairings :) All in all, you've done an awesome job! :D
nayin17 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Wonderful AU on HPGF... Wish you'll continue this
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
I've often wondered why Harry didn't handle things like this, as it's actually the only sensible way. Of course, he's still in danger from Crouch, Jr., but not being distracted by the tournament might have allowed Harry to focus more on other oddities (Moody) around him.

Slytherin Harry's Triwizard Tournament by BreetanyaViolet was based on a similar premise, and HP and the Champion's Champion has Harry choosing Ron (for his nasty behavior to Harry) to take his place when Harry is injured (accidentally on purpose!) while practicing for the tournament. It's pretty funny, too.

Anyway, thanks for a clever read.
Tomon chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Nice story and pretty funny idea that I might seen few times already but this ones was taken seriously and not just done in funny way to screw people. This one was honest "I don't care about your tournament" :)

The biggest complain was probably for Ginny not used as his hostage, heh it would also make it harder for him to not try to save her somehow. Not that he dislike Ron but it's still something different...
Very good story
Illuviar chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Awesome story!
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
:-D
rb2312 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Great little story.

I read others where harry only does the bare minimum in order to satisfy the contract and this is one of the better ones.

looking forward to seeing how harry's summer goes and what happens when the quartet start the new school.
guessing that fudge will not be going after harry as he was not present when voldy was mentioned

really hope they find a way to clear sirius. Maybe a french court will clear him and offer him protection from the british ministry.

wonder how many students may follow harry to france.
SeverlyLate chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
It would be a decent oneshot if one removes all the lame fluff with Ginny.
N Flamel chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Kevin, of all the alternatives available that Dumbledore ignored in canon, your solution is perhaps the easiest, has the most common sense, and ultimately is the funniest way to go. Let's face it, Dumbledore left Harry hanging when his name came out of the Goblet. Your story creatively shows how inept Dumbledore actually is in most situations that occurred during the series.

Most of all, I liked the personality change that Harry experienced when he finally had had enough to say, 'screw it.' Great job in showing that transformation, showing how well Ginny could adjust to this rogue Harry, and finally showing how often DD failed Harry. Plus, the story was flat out funny. Thanks for another great read. As a side comment, I went back to SIYE to see what I had written many years ago (as The Seeker) and was shocked to not find anything, so please accept this review in its place, even though it's about seven years late! - N Flamel