Reviews for Harry Potter: Unchampion
tricorvus chapter 1 . 7/31
I found this delightful
Rock on
Tilty.bbb chapter 1 . 7/27
this was a hilarious read. well done
Gojirahkiin chapter 1 . 7/22
I like the fact that everything in this story seems to follow a logical progression.
1) Harry has a bright idea: take a zero and stay alive.
2) Being smart pays off, so he does it more.
3) Since he's not in danger all the time, he becomes more laid back.
4) Being laid back, he has more time to think, and uses it to make smarter decisions in other areas too (the Yule Ball date).

Basically, despite how easy he's taking things, the Harry in this story is more proactive about it, instead of constantly reacting to the plot.

And besides all that, the story was funny too. Well done.
OldMasterMage chapter 1 . 6/27
Enjoyed this telling of a Harry and Ginny. This is more real feeling to me. Thank you for sharing.
otakumick chapter 1 . 6/13
This is fantastic, I'd love to see it continue.
Shadowdog11 chapter 1 . 5/16
Stubborn and aware. Does wonders! Good read without the length. Could easily fill in if you wanted to but completely unnecessary.
fan chapter 1 . 4/17
I don't know it seems kind of funny that Harry starts talking about transferring out of Hogwarts then he starts seeing Ginny in a new way and he seems to forget all his anger and starts dating her...

Possibly potions involved?
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 2/10
With the exception of of the Harry/Ginny stuff (though I admit your writing of her character made it more tolerable), I rather enjoyed the story. :)
NatNicole chapter 1 . 1/7
Cool oneshot!

The scene in Book 4 and Snape trying to poison Trevor in Book 3 are my pet peeves when it comes to him. He would seriously have been my Nr 1 favourite character if Rowling had only written him properly rather than having Snape be NOTHING BUT an abusive b******. I mean, all it would have taken is MINOR editing of just 5 scenes scattered throughout the entire book series!
JlovesGaara chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Awesome, super cute. Great story, I'm glad there were no deaths from the Tournament.
Saissa chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
This was a GREAT story. A great way for Harry to get through the tournament SAFELY!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Seriously? When you were 14 you thought girls were nice to look at but that was all you wanted to do? You wanted to look but thought you would wait a year before you wanted to date or more accurately at 14 have some form of sex? Just look? I don't think there is a guy I've ever known who thought that or would say that. Either you're not male or you had a very strange puberty if you think that was even a slightly believable scene.
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
I'm one of those who doesn't care for Ginny. This story did make me think this was a natural, good pairing. I liked this view of Harry very much...native smarts and a good share of self preservation.
guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
This should have been labeled as a Harry Ginny story. I don't read Harry Ginny as other than the second book we basically don't see her until the last book where lo an behold Harry is madly in love with her...can anyone say love potion or spell? To put her in a GoF story does not make sense.