Reviews for Harry Potter: Unchampion
jlyric chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
That was a great story in itself...though I do hope that you continue on with it. Just curious, I thought that the cup was a portkey, how come it didn't take Cedric?

Cheers,

jlyric
sarrond chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
great idea... excellent story :D

shame about the harry/ginny though [
Untamed of Wildwind chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
funny story. Perhaps there will be more of it?
DeathStars chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
good
LordJingles chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
This story was awesome. There's no better way for me to describe it. Good work, and keep it up!
Nefra chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Very funny story, I really liked it!
the grey mage chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
you are a genius. the only thing that bothered me was some of harry's dialog. he sounded 30 years old.
FuzzyBoots chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Very amusing. And you're quite right about how he didn't need to compete... I'm not normally a fan of Ginny/Harry (mainly due to the author mandate that I feel railroaded it in the main book), but you did a good job of selling us on it, letting us ease into it.

I half suspect that the wizarding government could make some kind of trouble over Harry going to Beauxbatons. I mean, he's practically a military asset when it comes to the war against Voldemort. Probably just as well that they haven't admitted the Dark Lord's return yet.
karlii chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
what fun! I hope you do continue! :-)
bishop2420 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
This needs a sequal so bad it is ridiculous. Well Done.
LoonyLoopyLisa chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
I really liked this story and this version of Harry. I'm now going to go look in your profile to see if there is a sequal to this, and if not to read your other stories.

I'm also adding this to my favorite stories list.
gaul1 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
a good edition to the series, hopes for more in the future, keep up the good work, byes
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Gotta say...you definitely know how to turn the Potterverse on its ear with style and skill, kb0. Cuz the plot bunny driving this tale? Utterly brilliant stuff;D
Daisydill chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Terrific! I loved it!
34245 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Hahahhaha, I really liked your story, I don't think Dumbledore is a over protective jerk and would really like to read a sequel to this story.
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »