Reviews for Harry Potter: Unchampion
Untamed of Wildwind chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
funny story. Perhaps there will be more of it?
DeathStars chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
good
LordJingles chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
This story was awesome. There's no better way for me to describe it. Good work, and keep it up!
Nefra chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Very funny story, I really liked it!
the grey mage chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
you are a genius. the only thing that bothered me was some of harry's dialog. he sounded 30 years old.
FuzzyBoots chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Very amusing. And you're quite right about how he didn't need to compete... I'm not normally a fan of Ginny/Harry (mainly due to the author mandate that I feel railroaded it in the main book), but you did a good job of selling us on it, letting us ease into it.

I half suspect that the wizarding government could make some kind of trouble over Harry going to Beauxbatons. I mean, he's practically a military asset when it comes to the war against Voldemort. Probably just as well that they haven't admitted the Dark Lord's return yet.
karlii chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
what fun! I hope you do continue! :-)
bishop2420 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
This needs a sequal so bad it is ridiculous. Well Done.
LoonyLoopyLisa chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
I really liked this story and this version of Harry. I'm now going to go look in your profile to see if there is a sequal to this, and if not to read your other stories.

I'm also adding this to my favorite stories list.
gaul1 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
a good edition to the series, hopes for more in the future, keep up the good work, byes
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Gotta say...you definitely know how to turn the Potterverse on its ear with style and skill, kb0. Cuz the plot bunny driving this tale? Utterly brilliant stuff;D
Daisydill chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Terrific! I loved it!
34245 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Hahahhaha, I really liked your story, I don't think Dumbledore is a over protective jerk and would really like to read a sequel to this story.
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Definitely enjoyed reading this, oh and the nice new imagery of peoples reactions.
delta16669 chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I definately enjoyed this alternate take on the Triwizard Tournament but I disagree with something Hermione said. Harry and Ginny have no special understanding, Ginny didnt 'fight' Voldemort. She was possessed. And while she was possessed, she had no idea what she was doing. Completely and totally different than what Harry went through. Ginny's ordeal can be compared to slowly wasting away and not realizing it. Harry engaged in mortal combat with deadly enemies.
236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »