Reviews for Harry Potter: Unchampion
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Definitely enjoyed reading this, oh and the nice new imagery of peoples reactions.
delta16669 chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I definately enjoyed this alternate take on the Triwizard Tournament but I disagree with something Hermione said. Harry and Ginny have no special understanding, Ginny didnt 'fight' Voldemort. She was possessed. And while she was possessed, she had no idea what she was doing. Completely and totally different than what Harry went through. Ginny's ordeal can be compared to slowly wasting away and not realizing it. Harry engaged in mortal combat with deadly enemies.
moasan chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
so much better than the forth book and it worked this time
wishful thoughts chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
I loved this! Please do more!
Stinuli chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
I loved this story! :D

Is there any possibility for you to continue this story?

Please.. with chocolate. :D
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
real cute. So many of Dumbledore's plans have been ruined njow. whee! It'd be interesting to see how everything else pans out from this piece. Real interesting.
riegert8 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
I think that this a real good story for the most part, it great that Harry is standing up for himself. I really don't see that being rebellious toward Dumbledore is the right word since Dumbledore was never Harry's guardian and he did not really work for the ministry of magic, he is a headmaster and part time judge. I thought that he had more power then should of have, I did question the reason of why Harry rebelled against Dumbledore, but I guess you have a starting point. I love reading you story's even with it seem that Dumbledore learn nothing from the reason that Harry is upset and saying I could see your point of view, but saying at the same time that he was right.
Valt DiAdon chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
i think its a great story and i hope it gets continued it has alot of potental
Quillian chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Hey, awesome story. :) If you do turn this into a series, I would enjoy seeing more of it.
Memphis Atari chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
not much of a HG shipper, but loved the abbreviated rebellion mode.. i almost never get to read full rebellious harry stories because they are so long. nice that a lot of it made sense.
Cad2u chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
lol, Harry would have done this if not for his stupid gryffindor courage! lol Accio Ron nope i give up. lol sounds like me :D
The Mudblooded Slytherin chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Very interesting premise. Shitty writing. Contrived plot.
hemotem chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Great read I do hope to see more of it like you said a series heck even a series of one-shots would be great ) or a full fledged story I like where this is going and I do hope to see more of this sometime in the future. Thank you again

Hemotem
Airily chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Amusing approach with dealing with the Tournament!
Vilkath chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I loved most this story, but I do have to question Dumbledoor always pushing Harry to try harder in the tourment. It seems to go against his 'keep him locked up and safe' aproach to Harry. Frankly even in the books/movies it surprised me he did not advise Harry to do this when faced with life threatening challenges over fame that he did not need and a petty sum of gold that wouldn't even dent his trust fund.

Not to mention the obvious involvement of voldemort in wanting harry into the task. The fourth book/movie is really one the deal breakers in my general opinion of most the Darker Dumbledoor idea's. Also the idea of him not noticing one of his oldest friends replaced by an imposter for an entire year, like all other DADA frauds, really supports the idea that Dumbledoor wants voldemort to be revived so he can be gloriously defeated.
223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »