Reviews for Harry Potter: Unchampion
Excellent story
shiftyless chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
very goodly
critic unknown chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
It started out pretty good - then went bad. Seriously, could you please mark your story at the beginning that this is a H/G - so people who don't like that pairing don't have to read the crap?
darklightuk chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
I truly enjoyed this chapter vary well constructted.

Okay I'm not a H/G shipper but if a story is good, like yours, then I can get past that no problem.

All I ask is please, please, please let this NOT be a one off, a stand alone story.

We the public need more.
storylistener chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
This was highly entertaining. I agree Harry could have done this, but he just didn't think of it. GOOD JOB!
Kage James chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Nice short story that was very realistic(as magic can get).
Lathena Mercion chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
genius idea for the barely participating. I don't think I've ever seen that before and I've read way to much fanfiction. The story was well written and entertaining as well. It was nice to see Harry putting the pieces together and seeing something was wrong with his situation. great work!
CigaleDuVent chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Loved this one :) Very funny and well written, thanks!
LovelySnakes chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
nice
cooldood101 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Make it into a series was very good.
q.thews chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I loved this, especially Harry's ways to compete without competing ;-)

Only a doubt... if he didn't plan to "really" compete... why he knows the accio charm ?

The best were the first task and the dance speech ;-)

Ciao!
jmsdragn chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
i greatly enjoyed reading this story i hope you make a sequel or something
hypercell chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Is there another one? Please say yes! I'll go check! it was great, btw. I loved the second task.:)
Aino Ailill chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
It sounds scripted. It should flow, sound natural.
TheDon1023 chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
damn harry potter would have been a short series if it was cannon regardless of how much sense Harry's course of action makes.
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »