Reviews for Harry Potter: Unchampion
Jackanapes chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
'lo!

I liked the bunny and for once this Ginny Harry relationhip for you gave her a personality and developed her character, thank you for that. Because of the lack of this in the real stories, I REALLY generally hate HP/GW, but this was okay.

So thanks!

~handadeath
Muggle Minx chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I do hope you make it into a series! It would be so fun to read like your other stories.
Badbonita chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
I hope that you do find the opportunity to continue this idea. I have read several fics that have Harry going to Durmstrang but I don't recall (or I haven't come across it yet) any fics that have Harry attend Beauxbatons. It would be interesting.

Thanks for the fic
sparky40sw chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
I quite enjoyed this, even though I typically avoid Harry & Ginny relationships, which you wrote extremely well. I hope that you will continue this at some point, I appreciate a thoughtful, rather than reckless Harry, willing to seek out help, at least for research purposes. It was great that he actually had a conversation with Sirius, I think that yours was at least as long as the total in canon, and much more logical and useful.

thanks for sharing your talents and skill. FYI, I forwarded a text copy of "The Grass is Greener" to my brother in law and a couple of others, and they all came back asking for more of your work.

Warm regards

Ken
kirallie chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Hilarious! Loved Harry's "attempts" at the tasks.
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
interesting story
jreyes chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
this deserves a sequel
sympatheticassassin chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Nice story! I like Harry thinking for himself.
jbfritz chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Excellent!
impatientuser chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
An excellent Ginny/Harry story. These are becoming quite rare.
Tink da Pixi chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
my favorite part was the second task! i was laughing really hard when i read it!
Nosferatum chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Nice fic. Though could use a continuation :)
Faireboiz chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I guess then I will have to mark this, so that when/if you create more chapters for this wonderful, interesting, sarcastic, thoughtful, (yada, yada, yada) story.

I has always privately wondered, why the hell didnt he react this way to alot of his circumstances? So, I am looking forward to any additions you make to this plot bunny.

Thanks for your time and effort.
Drifter950 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Damn, your good!

Like you, I wondered what Dumbledore was thinking! He knew Harry had to face moldibritches and was the only one that could defeat him. Why the blazes did DD not check on the child that DD's world depended on, and why did he not train Harry so he could face voldimort with a better chances at winning?

Best answer I came up with was a suicide mission. And even after DD's death do to stupidity, he still left a task that Harry and Co. were really not ready for!

Scuse the rant. Guess it just means that good authors (like you(my opinion)) had plot holes and plot bunnies to play with.

Anyway, thanks for the fun read. I am going to take your advice and check out "Rogue". My eldest son it quite worth the read.

May the MUSES always be with you!
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »