Reviews for Harry Potter: Unchampion
Bobboky chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
i hope you make it into a series as this story was a very entertaining read.
Lady FoxFire chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Thank you! Finally someone wrote a fic in which Harry does exactly what I think he should have done in the beginning and that is NOTHING!
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
The setup was good, but then it wandered off into Harry/Ginny-Sue land and I just can't stand that pairing, not to mention it took center stage and everything else came off as being unimportant.
fraewyn chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Can't wait to see the next part of the saga!
dead feather chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
This was good. Even ginny didn't annoy me which she usually does :)

This would be even better if there was clear closure with Dumebldore, a confrontation at France or something. And the same with the Sirius vs Dursleys situation.

At the beginning, few scenes had too much straight from the book in them but that got better with the tasks.
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Very nice story.
noylj chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Definitely need to continue, at least until DoubleDumb has to make the self discovery that he is a heartless manipulator and should be sent to Azkaban for what he did to Tom, not to mention the even worse things he did to Harry. I want his nose rubber into the dog shit of life he arranged for Harry.
maleficus-lupus chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
*grins* Dude, you rock! Since I started actually thinking about the triwizard tournament and how harry is smarter then he seems sometimes, I've been holding this idea in my head but I never wrote it. I must say, you did a better job then I think I would have, mine would have been a bit more vicious, and angsty.
Torange chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
I would LOVE to see a sequel on this.
Maloran chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
I love Dumbledore bashers, especially since he so rightly deserves it. More soon, please.
Banner chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
That was fun and different. I *like* a strong, savvy Harry. JKR made him such a whiney brat towards the end.
Vukk chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Please continue this story, I have read it a few times and would like to hear of the outcome.
momocolady chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
good story
slashslut chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
yeah, a harry with a brain and backbone! kudos:)
Greysh chapter 1 . 11/11/2007