Reviews for Harry Potter: Unchampion
wishful thoughts chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
I loved this! Please do more!
Stinuli chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
I loved this story! :D

Is there any possibility for you to continue this story?

Please.. with chocolate. :D
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
real cute. So many of Dumbledore's plans have been ruined njow. whee! It'd be interesting to see how everything else pans out from this piece. Real interesting.
riegert8 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
I think that this a real good story for the most part, it great that Harry is standing up for himself. I really don't see that being rebellious toward Dumbledore is the right word since Dumbledore was never Harry's guardian and he did not really work for the ministry of magic, he is a headmaster and part time judge. I thought that he had more power then should of have, I did question the reason of why Harry rebelled against Dumbledore, but I guess you have a starting point. I love reading you story's even with it seem that Dumbledore learn nothing from the reason that Harry is upset and saying I could see your point of view, but saying at the same time that he was right.
Valt DiAdon chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
i think its a great story and i hope it gets continued it has alot of potental
Quillian chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Hey, awesome story. :) If you do turn this into a series, I would enjoy seeing more of it.
Memphis Atari chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
not much of a HG shipper, but loved the abbreviated rebellion mode.. i almost never get to read full rebellious harry stories because they are so long. nice that a lot of it made sense.
Frobscottle chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
lol, Harry would have done this if not for his stupid gryffindor courage! lol Accio Ron nope i give up. lol sounds like me :D
The Mudblooded Slytherin chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Very interesting premise. Shitty writing. Contrived plot.
hemotem chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Great read I do hope to see more of it like you said a series heck even a series of one-shots would be great ) or a full fledged story I like where this is going and I do hope to see more of this sometime in the future. Thank you again

Hemotem
Airily chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Amusing approach with dealing with the Tournament!
Vilkath chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I loved most this story, but I do have to question Dumbledoor always pushing Harry to try harder in the tourment. It seems to go against his 'keep him locked up and safe' aproach to Harry. Frankly even in the books/movies it surprised me he did not advise Harry to do this when faced with life threatening challenges over fame that he did not need and a petty sum of gold that wouldn't even dent his trust fund.

Not to mention the obvious involvement of voldemort in wanting harry into the task. The fourth book/movie is really one the deal breakers in my general opinion of most the Darker Dumbledoor idea's. Also the idea of him not noticing one of his oldest friends replaced by an imposter for an entire year, like all other DADA frauds, really supports the idea that Dumbledoor wants voldemort to be revived so he can be gloriously defeated.
sadisticb00gers-Modus Pwnage chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
WOW that was long...that was so awesome! i was just sitting here for like 45 minutes reading...nice job!
Meteoricshipyards chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Very nice. Loved Harry's attempts at solving the tasks. (I was sure someone was going to make the winner's cup susceptable to the Accio spell in the third task, though.)

Well written. Loved the fact that his reluctance was psychological rather than magical. Good twist :-)

Don't care for H/G, but this wasn't too bad. Would like to see more if you do it.

Thanks for sharing this.

Tom A.
Terris1 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Great story. This really has potential for more chapters, if you have motivation. At least I would really be interested. This is very fresh and nice plot device. You do not go overboard like many stories (they are black or white). You have nice reasonable medium for Harry's behaviour, just like normal teenagers. They tend to get angry about unfairness, but after a while they cool down and do something less than the original reaction. This is of course a good thing, because all plans made when you are angry are bad plans.

Now on to see what other stories you have written!
265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »