Reviews for Harry Potter: Unchampion
gaul1 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
a good edition to the series, hopes for more in the future, keep up the good work, byes
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Gotta say...you definitely know how to turn the Potterverse on its ear with style and skill, kb0. Cuz the plot bunny driving this tale? Utterly brilliant stuff;D
Daisydill chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Terrific! I loved it!
34245 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Hahahhaha, I really liked your story, I don't think Dumbledore is a over protective jerk and would really like to read a sequel to this story.
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Definitely enjoyed reading this, oh and the nice new imagery of peoples reactions.
delta16669 chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I definately enjoyed this alternate take on the Triwizard Tournament but I disagree with something Hermione said. Harry and Ginny have no special understanding, Ginny didnt 'fight' Voldemort. She was possessed. And while she was possessed, she had no idea what she was doing. Completely and totally different than what Harry went through. Ginny's ordeal can be compared to slowly wasting away and not realizing it. Harry engaged in mortal combat with deadly enemies.
moasan chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
so much better than the forth book and it worked this time
wishful thoughts chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
I loved this! Please do more!
Stinuli chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
I loved this story! :D

Is there any possibility for you to continue this story?

Please.. with chocolate. :D
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
real cute. So many of Dumbledore's plans have been ruined njow. whee! It'd be interesting to see how everything else pans out from this piece. Real interesting.
riegert8 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
I think that this a real good story for the most part, it great that Harry is standing up for himself. I really don't see that being rebellious toward Dumbledore is the right word since Dumbledore was never Harry's guardian and he did not really work for the ministry of magic, he is a headmaster and part time judge. I thought that he had more power then should of have, I did question the reason of why Harry rebelled against Dumbledore, but I guess you have a starting point. I love reading you story's even with it seem that Dumbledore learn nothing from the reason that Harry is upset and saying I could see your point of view, but saying at the same time that he was right.
Valt DiAdon chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
i think its a great story and i hope it gets continued it has alot of potental
Quillian chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Hey, awesome story. :) If you do turn this into a series, I would enjoy seeing more of it.
Memphis Atari chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
not much of a HG shipper, but loved the abbreviated rebellion mode.. i almost never get to read full rebellious harry stories because they are so long. nice that a lot of it made sense.
Frobscottle chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
lol, Harry would have done this if not for his stupid gryffindor courage! lol Accio Ron nope i give up. lol sounds like me :D
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »