Reviews for Harry Potter: Unchampion
maleficus-lupus chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
*grins* Dude, you rock! Since I started actually thinking about the triwizard tournament and how harry is smarter then he seems sometimes, I've been holding this idea in my head but I never wrote it. I must say, you did a better job then I think I would have, mine would have been a bit more vicious, and angsty.
Torange chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
I would LOVE to see a sequel on this.
Maloran chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
I love Dumbledore bashers, especially since he so rightly deserves it. More soon, please.
Banner chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
That was fun and different. I *like* a strong, savvy Harry. JKR made him such a whiney brat towards the end.
Vukk chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Please continue this story, I have read it a few times and would like to hear of the outcome.
momocolady chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
good story
slashslut chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
yeah, a harry with a brain and backbone! kudos:)
Greysh chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
very nice twist :)
Evelyna1 chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
I love it!

greez

Gertrud
Caeryn Lae chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
How your Harry acted was sensible! Wish he would have been this self-preserving in the book, more Slytherin in a way. A really great plot idea.
LdyGossamer chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
I really enjoyed this story. Its quite a sensible approach but it would take a boy with a strong sense of self to take this stance (just be safe and survive) against what seemed like the whole of the Wizarding World cheering him on to glory. Dumbledore went a long way to make sure Harry didn't have that kind of confidence and really, made sure Harry was just the opposite. It still amazes me that Dumbledore is still considered a hero with all the manipulation and danger he put Harry through for the "greater good".
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Well, this was a great story to read, and one with Harry showing some common sense at last, if only he'd been smart enough to do that in canon, and sense you have he and Ginny starting out a bit earlier than canon, it might at least be able to see if the two of them can pull off a relationship correctly, rather than the mishmash that was canon, imo. Really well-done fic here.
gymfreak07 chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
oh my god that was hilarious! I love this story! please PLEASE e-mail me when you have the next in the series, since author alerts don't work...

The ONLY thing that I disagree with, is I think since Crouch was able to see a pattern with Harry, he could have made sure the cup didn't have an anti-accio ward on it. I mean in the series he made it as a portkey, so how difficult would it be?

Anyway, fantastic fanfic! keep up the great work!
al.the.great chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
i think u shud write a sequel... u know, life at beaubatons...

maby dumbledore could do something to try and get them bak..

but yea, great story!
Lord Lugos chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
That was really good. Please do a sequel.
241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »