Reviews for Harry Potter: Unchampion
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Seriously? When you were 14 you thought girls were nice to look at but that was all you wanted to do? You wanted to look but thought you would wait a year before you wanted to date or more accurately at 14 have some form of sex? Just look? I don't think there is a guy I've ever known who thought that or would say that. Either you're not male or you had a very strange puberty if you think that was even a slightly believable scene.
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
I'm one of those who doesn't care for Ginny. This story did make me think this was a natural, good pairing. I liked this view of Harry very much...native smarts and a good share of self preservation.
guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
This should have been labeled as a Harry Ginny story. I don't read Harry Ginny as other than the second book we basically don't see her until the last book where lo an behold Harry is madly in love with her...can anyone say love potion or spell? To put her in a GoF story does not make sense.
Miss Millie chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
I can't believe I haven't read this story before I guess I just pass over 1 Ch stories
as I want more but the writer doesn't want to write more.
I loved your story.
I have to go check out your other writings I have been a fan of your H&G stories
for a long to go read more by.
Miss Millie
Shiittake Ramen chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Rebel Harry is the best.
GINEVRA chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Im at awe.. this is so awesome! Thank you for writing, I love the way you portrayed Harry and I love all the Hinny fluff Im a huge H/G shipper. Ur an awesome writer
thonez chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
nice opposite of accio is everything story.
Percy-Jackson-is-the-best-ever chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
This was amazing!
ROBERT STEVENSON chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Regardless of JKR, I think that Harry would be much better with Hermione as a girl friend than Ginny. Ginny is drawn to Harry's fame rather than his personality. Other than that I like your spin on Harry (He seems much more adult than JKR pictured him.
Dugleik chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
I'm loving this!
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
Great job on this story. I do hope you will add at lest 1 more chapter to this as I would love to he Albus reactions to him not coming back and even what may happen to Britan is he did not.
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
Awsome story! love the idea behind it!
Tenebris Domina chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Oh Merlin! Heh! Really liked it and I think a sequel would be awesome! I usually don't read Harry/Ginny stories; no reason reason really - Maybe I just like different pairings :) All in all, you've done an awesome job! :D
nayin17 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Wonderful AU on HPGF... Wish you'll continue this
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
I've often wondered why Harry didn't handle things like this, as it's actually the only sensible way. Of course, he's still in danger from Crouch, Jr., but not being distracted by the tournament might have allowed Harry to focus more on other oddities (Moody) around him.

Slytherin Harry's Triwizard Tournament by BreetanyaViolet was based on a similar premise, and HP and the Champion's Champion has Harry choosing Ron (for his nasty behavior to Harry) to take his place when Harry is injured (accidentally on purpose!) while practicing for the tournament. It's pretty funny, too.

Anyway, thanks for a clever read.
260 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »