Reviews for Harry Potter: Unchampion
Chrystella99 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
THIS IS SUCH A GOOD FANFIC! Harry and Ginny! I rly loved how Harry is rebellious. It reminds me...of me:D great job and seriously, i cant get over how much i love this.
Paladin Nox chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
excellent read. thanks for sharing
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Loved it! Clever story.
Winged Seer Wolf chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
i wish you could have made this fic a full story as it leaves the ending open.
Mommy3 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Well, I was just going through all my favorite stories and found that I haven't reviewed this story, which is wierd because I love it and have read and reread it so many times. I love how Harry is like, fight a dragon, yeah, I don't think so. And, jump into a frozen lake in February, you've got to be kidding, right? It's such a teenage reaction to something that they don't want to do, I can totally see it happening. Also, I love that you had Harry look into another option for potions and history. I like the idea of him thinking, hey, I don't like the way I'm being treated, let's see if I can change that. Thank you for writing, you are one of my favorite fanfic authors and I just wanted you to know that I appreciate the work you put into your stories. :)
LWJ2 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Nicely done, the conclusion is logical and doesn't feel like a "cliffie".

It stands well on it's own; you've left yourself enough wiggle-room to continue it and, frankly, I hope you decide to do so.

Best,

LWJ2
serenityselena chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
wonderful story...
nice attitude for Harry :)
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I like this, it was amusing!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
xXNeverEndingFireXx chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Hmm hmm (channeling Umbridge) This will do *evil smirk
CazPeak chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Managed to read the story til you got to the Ginny part. Gave up then. Yes, I skimmed your whole justification theory on why Ginny is great and perfect, blah blah blah... don't expect me to buy into it just because you can rationalise it.

Starting the whole story is my own fault, as a second look did show that you put H/G in the summary... unfortunately I was scanning the character tags, and assumed Harry P alone meant no pairing. Correcting those on your stories may help prevent someone else reading this pairing without knowing and possibly save you some of those rants you say you receive.

Quite frankly though - I found your profile bit about Ginny a bit ... confusing? obsessive? odd? So people don't like Ginny - so what? Some of the "Ginny-hate" you identified - "They come in the form of: "I like this story so please don't pair Ginny with Harry", "I liked this story, despite Ginny being paired with Harry", "I usually don't read Ginny stories, but I liked this one" - don't seem particularly hateful to me. It seems like people expressing a preference. I personally found the whole Ginny/Harry set-up in canon both contrived and awkward. As a result, I don't like reading fanfiction that tries to sell me the same. So why do I need to be convinced or persuaded otherwise?

JKR is paying you for every convert isn't she? Well, tell her next time she should make more of an effort in character development - she'll save alot of money on these character rehabilitation efforts. lol
mdauben chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I've read a few of your other stories before but I just stumbled cover this one. In think you did a nice job of balancing between canon, compliant Harry and rebellious, annoying Harry in this story. I really enjoyed it and would live to read more on this AU.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
ooooooooooo! Nice one!
Emeraldfireblade chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
If you ever find the time and inclination to continue this, I strongly encourage you to do so. Harry/Ginny is one of my least favorite pairings, but considering the high quality of this story, I'm adding it to my Favorites anyway.

Guardian of the Sacred Emerald Flames