Reviews for Snowbird's Interlude
Kat Wylder chapter 2 . 9/26/2007
I got a really good chuckle out of seeing Victor and Hohiro put in their places like that. I can't wait to see what happens once Rhialla gets involved. I can certainly understand why Sheila is reluctant to train the nobles, but less be stern with them.
RougeBaron chapter 2 . 9/26/2007
IMHO there's nothing in this chapter that is R-rated material. Current PG-13 movies are more *suggestive* than what you have here, so I think you're fine. Honestly, I like it being there, not in a perverted way, but in a realistic feeling. It shows that Sheila and Max are humans. Though, sometimes I wonder if you ever made the "unrated" version of the story. Now that's my perverted mind talking.

And I don't think this is a Mary Sue either. All the good guys have shown the dark side of human emotion (except jealousy. I have yet to see that one). Real Mary Sue don't have them.
RougeBaron chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
I never understand this part of BTech history. The Clans are on the brink of victory, but the death of Leo Showers halts their advance for a year. IMHO they should've known the price of giving the IS a chance to breathe. It's like they're driving to the 5-yard line, then ask for time out because their QB is hurt. Don't they have a substitute or something? I don't know.

Anyway, good mentioning of the Myraborgs. You certainly know a regimen of oft-forgotten BTech characters like Myraborgs and Youngblood. Very interesting to see who's going to appear next on your storyline. And I'm very amazed at Shiela-Max-Tooriu relationship. Considering their past, it's interesting that there haven't been frictions among them.
Kat Wylder chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
I quite liked the humor in this one. It's kind of a break from the intensity of the past chapters, without really losign the gravity of the whole war. I particularly liked Morgan Kell's admonishment to the newly weds, and how well you've worked this into the events of the time period, such as sighting Natasha Kerensky's abscence.
34 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3