Reviews for Inferno
ManiacArtMonster chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
Our need to continue this story, because I will die if you don't. -_-
ManiacArtMonster chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
I loved this! You're amazing, I couldn't stop reading till I got to the very end.
Tanya2379 chapter 3 . 2/17/2008
Why don't you continue this wonderful fic? It's such a waste to see it abandoned
Evil-Ai chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
Your fic is really good! I hope you continue! I cant wait for ch. 4! :D
Writing Muse chapter 3 . 10/6/2007
OMG! That was the best chapter yet. You interpetation on the connection between Hyula and enju and Hyula and Roushouki is very imaginative and believble! So if they only have half a soul that means they only have half of the power. With that said, I wonder are they really all that powerful to someone like Myoubi with only half the power. Well you write absolutly beautiful and I'm really hoping that you'll update soon after you know that you've enchanted a loyal reader like me. So update! Pretty please!

PS: I really like the parts where Roushouki would force Enju into kissing him. Very risque yet addictive.
Writing Muse chapter 2 . 10/6/2007
Your characterization of Myoubi was perfect just like Ryouko! I'm getting very interested in this story as the plot thickens! So you say the artist is going to publish a 4th volume...and how old is that information because I haven't seen anything about a 4th volume anywhere! I really makes sad that such a good story is left incomplete. :(

Anyway only one more chapter to read. I hope you won't be like that artist, and continue on with the story till its completed!
Writing Muse chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
I always thought that Hyula was an Alichino as well. I really like how you're actually going to make a story out of this. Usually Alichino fanfics just do oneshots. Though I didn't really expect Hyula to call Tsugiri kid or boy, sounds too common of diction for him. But I'm still excited in reading the next chapter. Very good in describing the other Alichino!
Murasaki Cherry chapter 3 . 9/21/2007
You must continue this! This fanfic is amazing!