Reviews for Secrets
sophia.netto.7 chapter 10 . 5/18
Você abandonou a históri? Eu quero saber o que vai acontecer. Mas de qualquer maneira, eu adorei a história e fica melhor a cada capítulo.
Pelo menos avise-nos se a abandonou.
Que tenha muita imaginação.
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 10 . 1/7
I loved it please update more
samira vangola chapter 10 . 12/5/2014
Continue
Moon's Secret Dream chapter 10 . 2/4/2013
Ahhhh!
I luv this...great idea!
You need to update this so I can see Ryou's dad crash and burn when he learns Ryou has magic :)
UPDATE Pls
namarifukurou chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
Thank you for writing this story. I liked it and I hope you will continue it.
A Neverending Dream of Flight chapter 10 . 11/26/2011
I really like this idea, it's unique and actually seems like it could happen if the two worlds mixed. You've put the characters in different positions than most(they're not suddenly wizards) and I think you've portrayed them all very well. The shadow magic is interesting and I can't wait to see what part it plays in the future and if anyone/everyone finds out about it.

Please tell me, are you planning on continuing this at all? This is one of the best crossovers I've read and it would be a shame if you dropped it, though that doesn't mean you should work on it if you don't have any motivation or inspiration. Anyway, great job, I really enjoyed reading what you have so far and am hoping you continue it. Keep up the good work!
TheFlyingHamster chapter 10 . 11/15/2011
please please please update soon! this story is awesome
JackFrost14 chapter 10 . 11/15/2011
love it, C:
nequam-tenshi chapter 10 . 10/30/2011
A wonderful story, but are you going to update?
Girl-of-Action chapter 10 . 9/30/2011
Great story! Please continue it!
chaoscrow chapter 10 . 7/23/2011
Please update soon! I really need to see what happens next, this story is really good.
Anon chapter 10 . 6/28/2011
Please update. Pretty please with a cherry on top.

This is one of the most stunning crossovers I've ever read. It's so brilliantly written. I think what's driving me more insane is that you said you had the next chapter nearly completed.

It's been over a year, and I'm starting to lose hope. Please don't abandon this masterpiece!
One of the Colorless chapter 10 . 6/25/2011
Harry's roommate is Dean not Dan. Other than that it's a pretty interesting and well-written story.
anonymous chapter 10 . 1/30/2011
Updaaaaate! Update update update! Please..?

It's been almost a year... I've read your story multiple times wishing that you'd updaaate!

I really, reallyyyy wanna see the HP gang learn about Ryou's magic!

So update!

Please?
Hawaiianbabidoll chapter 10 . 1/29/2011
Great story so far. I can't wait to read what happens next.