Reviews for Secrets
Yoru no Katana chapter 10 . 5/27
Ryou with blank eyes smiling. Either very funny or very creepy.

By the way it is seven years since you last updated. Who is the Servant? What of the book? What about the three objects stolen from Gringotts? I wanna see Malik piss off Voldermort. I wanna see the helluva complicated mess that's gonna happen once the Pharaoh steps in. I wanna see how the Slytherins are gonna react to Ryou, and how Bakura is gonna Shadow Game them for hurting his Hikari. I wanna see the Death Eaters and the Yugioh gang duke it out in an epic battle of wizard's magic and shadow magic. Please continue writing. If you are out of ideas you can bounce them between you and any of your fans that Followed, Favourited and Reviewed to this story. I know you can keep it up. Seven years is a long time to develop new ideas. I believe you can rediscover you passion for writing. Sometimes you just need some time off.
Rainha dos Ladroes chapter 10 . 5/18/2015
Você abandonou a históri? Eu quero saber o que vai acontecer. Mas de qualquer maneira, eu adorei a história e fica melhor a cada capítulo.
Pelo menos avise-nos se a abandonou.
Que tenha muita imaginação.
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 10 . 1/7/2015
I loved it please update more
Samira Vongola chapter 10 . 12/5/2014
Continue
Moon's Secret Dream chapter 10 . 2/4/2013
Ahhhh!
I luv this...great idea!
You need to update this so I can see Ryou's dad crash and burn when he learns Ryou has magic :)
UPDATE Pls
namarifukurou chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
Thank you for writing this story. I liked it and I hope you will continue it.
A Neverending Dream of Flight chapter 10 . 11/26/2011
I really like this idea, it's unique and actually seems like it could happen if the two worlds mixed. You've put the characters in different positions than most(they're not suddenly wizards) and I think you've portrayed them all very well. The shadow magic is interesting and I can't wait to see what part it plays in the future and if anyone/everyone finds out about it.

Please tell me, are you planning on continuing this at all? This is one of the best crossovers I've read and it would be a shame if you dropped it, though that doesn't mean you should work on it if you don't have any motivation or inspiration. Anyway, great job, I really enjoyed reading what you have so far and am hoping you continue it. Keep up the good work!
TheFlyingHamster chapter 10 . 11/15/2011
please please please update soon! this story is awesome
JackFrost14 chapter 10 . 11/15/2011
love it, C:
nequam-tenshi chapter 10 . 10/30/2011
A wonderful story, but are you going to update?
Girl-of-Action chapter 10 . 9/30/2011
Great story! Please continue it!
chaoscrow chapter 10 . 7/23/2011
Please update soon! I really need to see what happens next, this story is really good.
Anon chapter 10 . 6/28/2011
Please update. Pretty please with a cherry on top.

This is one of the most stunning crossovers I've ever read. It's so brilliantly written. I think what's driving me more insane is that you said you had the next chapter nearly completed.

It's been over a year, and I'm starting to lose hope. Please don't abandon this masterpiece!
4 is for Clover chapter 10 . 6/25/2011
Harry's roommate is Dean not Dan. Other than that it's a pretty interesting and well-written story.
anonymous chapter 10 . 1/30/2011
Updaaaaate! Update update update! Please..?

It's been almost a year... I've read your story multiple times wishing that you'd updaaate!

I really, reallyyyy wanna see the HP gang learn about Ryou's magic!

So update!