Reviews for 10 reasons
yourestupid chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
10 reasons why i hate you.

1. You are literally too stupid to insult.

2. There's no point trying to send someone negative feedback if they can't understand what you're saying.

3. goodbye.
YOU'RE AN IDIOT chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
3 Reason Why I Hate You (I don't have the time nor energy to give you 10 examples of your idiocy)

1. You clearly do not know the definition of "moral code" so I'll spell it out for you:
Morality is the differentiation of intentions, decisions, and actions between those that are "good" (or right) and those that are "bad" (or wrong). Therefore a moral code is a system of morality.

2. You've got Severus Snape so fucking wrong! Have you even read the books or payed even the slightest bit of attention to the development of his character!? He clearly has an intact moral code (if you've forgotten what a moral code is again refer back to point 1) which he was manipulated to hide by Dumbledore (AKA snake in the grass bastard).

3. I hope that one day you do die at the hands of a giant snake.
munesanzune chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Of all the chapters this particular chapter is horrifyingly hilarious.
OhtarIstar666 chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
Number 1 is my favorite. I have decided that Marauder age would make an awesome soap opera. I mean just look at the Blacks.
Gothgirlreid chapter 6 . 9/1/2009
lol, love this whole series! hope you update soon :D
Jess.91 chapter 6 . 1/20/2009
Hermione and Ginny...So weird to try and imagine. Love how you did this chapter, though, and the one before.
Isolde Eris chapter 4 . 5/6/2008
HOw about 10 Reasons to date Tom Riddle? Great job! )
lemonpotato chapter 4 . 1/12/2008
I found this author on Bec's profile so I checked it out. I read something of 12 lines and was pretty sure who it was. I read your story and I knew. Nice story, Snape should live because who the hell would Harry complain about if he died.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 4 . 12/10/2007
6. He bit Crabbe!

That's the single best thing he ever did. (other then the whole dying thing that is). roflmao. Great chapter!
piratelover chapter 4 . 11/25/2007
Do one about why Ginny is not a Mary Sue! That should be a challenge. LOL.
Immortalli chapter 4 . 11/25/2007
"The 10 REAL reasons Voldy tried to kill Harry." I luff this! It's so hilarious! Keep it up, pleeaase?
debjunk chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Very funny. Can't wait to see the next installment
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 3 . 11/17/2007
roflmao! Fantastic chapter, sorry it took me so long to read it.
lala chapter 3 . 11/7/2007
was lily really james' best friend?
BekkaJane chapter 3 . 10/30/2007
... true, so true.

try do one with 10 reasons peter pettigrew should have lived. that'll be funny.