Reviews for Simple Rose
LoveLoverGrl chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
can i put your storyon my blog? i will give you complete credit :D
SammyJoe24 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
That was sweet :) Sorry about your cat. Where does Drew get all those roses, anyway?
GakuenAlicefan27 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
In which episode was that: "If your boyfriend had kept this trap shut" that Harley said?
Yes.I.Ship chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
That was really good. You may want to clarify whose talking from time to time though. I got a little confused during some of the dialouges
ThreeQuartersOfTheWayThere chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
er...since you said 'fin' i am supposing that you have finished the story but if you haven't please write the next chapter quickly!
countrygirl213 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I'm sorry about your cat. Really. I'm not just saying that. I love my cat. ...But I digress. That was a really good chapter. Max kinda sounded like May's father, but it was really cute. I can to totally see Drew wearing earplugs. Great job!
Ella chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
this is good. like the flashback
Mystic Mage-chan chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
OK, that was really funny. Love it!

Set up by Harley... As usual... Soledad too?

Bwahahahaha!
Nick Johnson chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Here are my 5 questions. 1. What is this fanfic about? 2. What locations are used for this little fanfic? 3. When does it take place? 4. Is there anyone else, besides May & Drew in the fanfic? 5. How old is anyone in the fanfic? Be sure to let me know.
Sakura Petal Wings chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
So funny!
CrystalHeart720 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Aw, poor kitties. I loved your fanfic though. And I think it's a GREAT idea to dedicate one to them. I hope you feel better soon... I know, it's hard to lose a pet... May they rest in peace!
fireburnswithin chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
so far i like the fic but you need to give a more detailed explanation in the begining. anyway, your fic is really good so far!
Vixen's-Reid chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Oh! Please continue! That was funny!
xXAzngrlelizabethXx chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
i luv the earplug part and ...ill pray 4 your cats 2 go to cat heaven T.T i would have a emotional breakdown 2 if my cats...u no past away T.T

:( i hope u will continue your writing like make a sequal...

T.T sorry about your cats!

azngrlelizabeth
FallenUpStairs chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
When I saw the summary that you said this story was for your cat I just had to read it. And Im really sorry about your cats, I don't know what I would do if I lost my cat Mini-Mew(see my cat doesn't have a real name either) But I have lost a cat before and the pain lessens after some time trust me...even though you probably already know that.