Reviews for Cold November Rain
nicknamer chapter 8 . 7/27
Using a moble divise, so sorry for spelling mistakes

Again... . 'litany of hate'
nicknamer chapter 8 . 7/27
'Litany of hate'... f $k you

This fic rocks! It was one minor plot hole! If you knew Yoruichi then you would know that she would have gone to his school anyway! As for the other new student, Chad said that he 'transfered in a few days ago' (in a pompus british voice) thusly concluding that He had been introdused last week, And if you note in the first chapter that sir Ichigo was greatly distracted(end voice) mraning he would have misted the fact that there was a new student.
So if your going to flame, pay attention and actually know what you'er (yes I CAN use it properly as well) talking about, this is new terratory for both Ichigo and Yoru so of course there foing to be a bit off. And again... *bleeeeeeeeeeeeep* to you to buddy ;)
nicknamer chapter 8 . 7/27
I do belive that Tatsuki-chaaan~ was in a bit of a hurry to get Yoru-hime of Ichi-sama, don't you agree? (Wiggles eyebrows)
Kill Kisuke, Kill keigo and Kill Isshin. They will die slow painfull deaths, such if the fate ( a pale eyed bastard sneezes) of any who get in the way of IchiYoru romance!
spongebob's mom chapter 14 . 6/27
spongebob's mom chapter 10 . 6/26
Chapter 10, *reading A/N*, me:...PREAH!
spongebob's mom chapter 7 . 6/26
awesome story, i really like what i've read so far. and props for the legend of dragoon a/n at the end lol. great game
Alucard chapter 23 . 5/19/2014
I like a good romance as long as it fits with the stories or my life
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah chapter 8 . 1/2/2014

i just knew that Hat'n clogs would be involved in all of this somehow!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/29/2013
GOD FRIGGEN $$&%# # WITH MONKEY %$$% lol this storys making me smile every five seconds and making me hate almost all the dudes except ichigo
obsidian-fox chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Urahara's would be a better place for healing...
Digitize27 chapter 8 . 5/16/2013
When is she going to become a vizard?
Digitize27 chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
Where's Kon?
Also, shouldn't Isshin recognise Yoruichi?
bleach fan chapter 7 . 5/15/2013
why would you think your losing your touch? this is epic. love every word :)