Reviews for Love Mahora
FlyingOx chapter 15 . 1/25/2014
Great story so far!

Your characters feel in-character despite the time skip you put in, and your OCs don't make me want to bang my head against a wall. The pacing is good too, as I want to read more at the end of each chapter, but don't feel rushed.

The one thing that surprises me is how active Setsuna is in the romance dept. She felt a bit forward to me there, but it doesn't feel to far-fetched.
Gnarled Bone chapter 15 . 9/22/2013
How in the bloody hell did you get a censor into a story? I thought I had a bug in my computer for a moment!
Random guy chapter 14 . 7/7/2013
Absolutely amazing.

I particularly find the dynamics of the relationships in this fanfin very interesting.

The way that Setsuna, Konoka, Nodoka, Evangeline, and Anya are totally in love with Negi is awesome. I originally found it hard to pick between then 5 of the because they all showed equally close relationships and deep affection in their ow ways befitting their individual personalities. I'm not exactly in favor of his students ending up with him because I somehow view their affection towards Negi as a passing thing whereas unlike his former students who've actuall shared significant experiences that somehow validate their love for him. Not to mention they still managed to stay in love with him after 8 long years apart.

Among the 5 that I mentioned earlier, after reading up to this recent chapter, I would now offer full support for Negi x Konoka. Seeing as how she will possibly end up miserable for the rest of her life if she doesn't end up with Negi, I cannot, in good faith, allow her to be married to Ayame's older brother just because it is convenient to both families. However, there IS a legitimate counter for that stupid arranged marriage. We have to take into a count that Negi is the crownprince to Vespertatia by blood and I can see him going and saving Mundus Magicus and restoring Vespertatia to it's former glory in order to claim his title and therefore make a more suitable marriage candidate for Konoka(which will only happen by a long shot but what the heck, it's Negi we're talking about here and he would do anything for his friends).

Nice move there not stating how far Negi went with Setsuna. Also liked those cute backstories with Anya. And Evangeline still doesn't want to open up to Negi about her true feelings. Great job with Nodoka's development while still being able to make her seem cute in a shy way.

Another thing that I liked about this fanfic is that little part where you explain that Negi actually realizes his effect on women around him and the fact that he also speculates on whther the girl he's talking to actually likes him based on their reactions yet he still turns them down or feigns ignorance in order to uncomplicate his relationships(which I can certainly see myself doing if I were in his place).

Loled at Kaname Chidori from FMP. I literally facefaulted when it was revealed(not that I didn't have my suspicions because I only know one person in anime named Chidori).

Writing style is good overall. I hope you update though because you have some damn good ideas. And I fucking swear that if Konoka doesn't get a happy ending, I just might fucking shoot something(not that it has to be with Negi but at least just a happy ending because I just can't stand a nice person such as Konoka being put through shit).
Namegeorge chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
Iv read ths far nd i hv 2 say tht ths is a realy good story
The Flying Frog chapter 14 . 12/1/2012
Very well done I thought the fight scene was handled masterfully (although I know Negi has a LOT more to offer in a serious fight, he was most definitely holding back...by a lot.)

Chachazero was fantastic. But now I'm insanely curious on what happened to Chachamaru. Loved how you didn't really explain how far Negi and Setsuna went, still leaving it up to reader interpretation. I thought the somber mood at the end of the chapter, with Chachamaru's absence in addition to Evangeline watching Negi leave, lamenting a missed opportunity, was very appropriate...and very Negi-ish. He has no clue how much affect he has on women...and if he does (as he's older) then he's deliberately obtuse...or he's just dense and doesn't see it.

Once again, another beautifully delivered chapter. It feels like the mood has become a lot more serious compared to the earlier chapters.
Heliosion chapter 14 . 12/1/2012
Weird but honestly twisted in a manner I find delicious!
Kiyomaro-kun chapter 14 . 12/1/2012
ah the way you write about Evangeline is just fantastic! this chapter was full of her feelings in the end. A really enjoyable chapter!
Kiyomaro-kun chapter 13 . 11/11/2012
a really nice story! For one I can't decide about who I hope Negi will pick between Konoka and Setsuna. Great work! Thanks for the update!
Heliosion chapter 13 . 11/8/2012
Nice to see an old favourite finally pick up the pace!
The Flying Frog chapter 13 . 11/7/2012
Very nice. I reread a few earlier chapters and I honestly think you've improved dramatically in your writing style. Ayame is as hilarious as ever. Heh, I suspect she'll go and try to order Negi to join her on a date, only to find he can't go with her because he's fighting in the tournament.

The tournament is also the most likely place to run into Fei Ku again. And since he fought in the Mahora Festival when he was ten, it's likely some footage still remains and they may play it as a way to introduce him.

Overall, I'm really enjoying this story and I'm looking forward to the incoming drama of Negi's love life.

But based on my feelings, from what I've read, it looks like Negi doesn't think he's the correct person to marry Konoka. She made it clear that she wants to marry him, as said in an earlier chapter (3 or 5) that based on all her current choices, she'd still pick him. Shame that Negi is taking it in stride with her happy-go-lucky personality.

Nodoka getting jealous of her own student because of the date-but-not-really with Negi was pretty fun to watch. And it's been made very clear that Setsuna has a lover. We don't know who this lover is, what their gender is, or how they'll react to Setsuna obviously flirting with (and borderline seducing) Negi. Are they in a relationship or are they friends with benefits? I don't know. It could be Konoka, or it could be the unknown guy at the college, or even that student of hers. Or none of the above.

But no matter what happens, Negi's got a lot of problems coming from several girls wanting to make him their own, and each one is completely clueless (save for the Setsuna and Konoka letter) on what the others are planning...or that they're even involved. Fascinating.

Here's hoping for a quicker update.
Akuma-Heika chapter 13 . 11/7/2012
This was not unlike her first time.
Sex?

Been awhile since I read this and I am not sure if I got to ch. 12 or not. I will have to reread it eventually...when I have more free time.

"There you are, Yuki-san," he greeted his student, "are you alone? It's a little late for a night stroll."

Yuki was a quiet student, one of few words and neutral expression. Even so, she had eyes that shone with intelligence and quite reliable, earning the appreciative respect of her peers. She raised his palm towards him with an instrument was attached to it.
Is Yuki Nagato the base?
Gnarled Bone chapter 12 . 6/11/2012
Hope you continue.
kedima chapter 12 . 6/9/2011
is this story will continue?
Akuma-Heika chapter 11 . 5/6/2011
a
cheeramy chapter 12 . 1/29/2011
that story is so kool! keep up the good work!