Reviews for Of Revenge
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 5 . 2/25
You never explained the itching. Was it rust from not taking care of himself? Or just mud/dirt from the planet?
myth chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
Oh that is heart warming and heart breaking at the same time, poor Barricade. Excellent fanfic, I love the way you have put it all together.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 12/14/2010
sad
Eerie Iri chapter 5 . 10/28/2010
This made me cry. I was fricking blubbering! Good job.
Eerie Iri chapter 4 . 10/28/2010
I was on the edge of my seat in this chapter.
Eerie Iri chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
Dang, I had to blink back tears on this chapter.
Eerie Iri chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
I feel so sorry for poor Barricade, I just wanna give him a hug. And put Sam and his family in protective custody.
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Very intense. I can tell this is going to be a tear-jerker.
0ptimuspenguin chapter 5 . 7/7/2010
D'ohhhh :( well done, tho~!
TransformersIsMyLife chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I read this story some months ago and I thought is was awsome, tragic but awsome.
Lioness09Wolf chapter 5 . 3/12/2010
I was curious to find what stories from 2007 were published and stumbled upon this one-which was a delight to read. Of Peace almost made me cry. Poor Barricade :(

I know, extremely late for a review.

But great story :D
Fenix Uzumaki chapter 5 . 10/14/2009
Some things were slightly confusing, but overall, FRIGGIN AWESOME STORY!
District X chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
Wow. Nicely done. I like the way you wrote the fight seen between Opmtimus and 'Cade. Even though optimus was the only one really fighting...
I Give Headaches To Aspirin chapter 5 . 1/11/2009
aw chapter 5 is sad
Yamino chapter 5 . 11/2/2008
This is an absolutely gorgeous fanfic...I read the last chapter at night and I totally cried my guts out TAT...

May I ask your permission to translate this story into chinese so more people could enjoy such a wonderful fic :3?

I'll definitly credit you for everything and also post a link when I'm done, so may I x3?