Reviews for Of Revenge
MARSHMELLOWTOASTIE chapter 5 . 4/26
It was very clever of you to think up each part of Barricade's plan for revenge and how it all tied together. Wow a super sad ending but a great read. What a beautifully written story, you really made me think differently about the way the Decepticons interact with and view each other. Switching between present day and back on Cybertron made for a very interesting read.
Well done. Thanks for sharing this story with us:)
the17thmuse chapter 5 . 3/11
Oh, poor Barricade.
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 5 . 2/25/2015
You never explained the itching. Was it rust from not taking care of himself? Or just mud/dirt from the planet?
myth chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
Oh that is heart warming and heart breaking at the same time, poor Barricade. Excellent fanfic, I love the way you have put it all together.
tanithlipsky chapter 5 . 12/14/2010
sad
Eerie Iri chapter 5 . 10/28/2010
This made me cry. I was fricking blubbering! Good job.
Eerie Iri chapter 4 . 10/28/2010
I was on the edge of my seat in this chapter.
Eerie Iri chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
Dang, I had to blink back tears on this chapter.
Eerie Iri chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
I feel so sorry for poor Barricade, I just wanna give him a hug. And put Sam and his family in protective custody.
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Very intense. I can tell this is going to be a tear-jerker.
0ptimuspenguin chapter 5 . 7/7/2010
D'ohhhh :( well done, tho~!
TransformersAreMyLife chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I read this story some months ago and I thought is was awsome, tragic but awsome.
Lioness09Wolf chapter 5 . 3/12/2010
I was curious to find what stories from 2007 were published and stumbled upon this one-which was a delight to read. Of Peace almost made me cry. Poor Barricade :(

I know, extremely late for a review.

But great story :D
Fenix Uzumaki chapter 5 . 10/14/2009
Some things were slightly confusing, but overall, FRIGGIN AWESOME STORY!
ToBeDeleted999 chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
Wow. Nicely done. I like the way you wrote the fight seen between Opmtimus and 'Cade. Even though optimus was the only one really fighting...