Reviews for Bakura's Vacation
Slinking Fox chapter 16 . 1/31
That was a brilliant story! :D Any chance of a sequel?
Guest chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
It wasn't funny. It was hilarious about the poodle bit! I frigging hate poodles! Too much fluff. I prefer huskies.
HawkRider chapter 16 . 7/12/2011
This was brilliant. I'd recommend this to anyone who wants a laugh. Well done!
Oathi chapter 16 . 1/17/2011
That was brilliant!
Annzy Bananzy chapter 16 . 11/21/2010
I loved this very much, thanks for writing it :)
Annzy Bananzy chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Lol, I know this is complete already, but I love this. I just had to say it. And I love this line soooo much! "Have you ever seen Bakura try to clean? Things end up on fire. Have you ever seen Marik cook? Walls get covered in things of such a strange consistency that Ryou really didn't want to know what it was (although, according to Marik, he had been making omelette). And don't get me started on Malik. Sure he could dismantle a motorbike engine, but try asking him to turn on the boiler? Things explode."

That made me laugh soo hard! XD

On to the next chapter!
charathefirelover chapter 16 . 1/4/2010
i loved it! it was great and i finally feel relaxed like the good old days.
Lily Angel of Chaos chapter 8 . 8/15/2009
M...(drools at the thought of so much chocolate)...I'm from Britain, and I too have an addiction to chocolate...how can Malik not like it? Love this story!(And the chocolate store...)
Roseleaf chapter 16 . 6/8/2009
I like it!

Admitted, you could have explained when and how Bakura and Marik got there own bodies, but its kk.

Also, this is the first fanfic I liked that had homosexuality in it. Admittedly,, I still like pictures of Bakura or Marik kissing girls cuz its easier to pretend they are me, but still extremely awesome!
FoamyxTobi chapter 16 . 12/31/2008
Plain, simple, and to the point -

I bloody love this fic.

KyoxSakiFan chapter 16 . 12/26/2008
This story had me laughing my ASS off the entire time. Great work!
Vermillion Serpent chapter 16 . 12/26/2008
I'm sorta lost for words... I don't know how to review to the chapter... I know! I'll review the story instead!

I really loved it! Truth and nothing but it! It was really funny and yeah it was fluffy at points but hey, that just made it funnier (at points) hehehe.

I hope you write more like this! And cuz both of our fics are done... you is right! PARTY TIME WHOP! Who cares if Christmas day was yesterday! There's still enough spirit to party!

Cya real soon!

...SS x
FreshFish chapter 16 . 12/25/2008
Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas!

The story was a blast, particularly that last two chapters. Malik punched dice boy? lol Duke was right, both are extremely F*able. lol

Who could blame him for wanting both. _

Baku and Malik getting along? Who'd have thunk..lol

Ryou and Malik are hot together! That scene in the kitchen and the one in the room were what we were all waiting for.
apple psyche chapter 16 . 12/25/2008
Aw, it was so sweet. You ended it well. -
Kristineiful chapter 16 . 12/24/2008
I-i-it's done...I actually loved the ending though :) Merry Christmas!