Reviews for Irrelevant
Amberpaws chapter 30 . 12/28/2015
Thank you for writing this story I loved it and I really liked how it had a plot and it was just not like smut and i wish you luck on your other works :)
grimmich chapter 30 . 12/3/2015
Even though you seem to like torturing house and chase ths is a really good story and i cant wait to read morei just hope the happy ending ncludes a dead stacy, cuddy, and cameron... I hate those three...
grimmich chapter 13 . 12/2/2015
Oh wow you are so mean to chase...
yankeedoodle242 chapter 29 . 10/14/2015
I really hope you keep up with this story. It's on Netflix now if you need a new fix :)
nattie chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
In regards to your authors note, thank you for your honesty, and I'm glad writing this story helped you to grow as a person.
StarsForSale chapter 30 . 2/18/2014
So, any progress on the new chapters? Not to pressure you or anything but... I really love this story, and there aren't many good House/Chase stories out there. I'm really hoping this one gets finished :)

Happy writing.
Guest chapter 30 . 1/13/2014
Well, I guess you won't update it after all, but why did you say you were going to continue it if you had no intentions of doing it?
Guest chapter 12 . 1/8/2014
I am head over heals in love with your story it's just so perfect! Especially House's personality just perfect keep up the great writing and I'll be sure to keep reading
oblivion9032 chapter 30 . 11/28/2013
I just love what you have written so far! Best House/Chade fic on here!

Thumbs up for Metroid Prime too :)
espogio chapter 30 . 8/20/2013
I hope you'll write more soon
inissor chapter 32 . 8/6/2013
I can't believe you're going to continue it! This is one of best House/Chase story I've ever read, thanks so much for picking it up again
Pallada chapter 32 . 7/27/2013
Hey! I can't believe it! You're back and gonna continue *yay*
I've read this fic quite some time ago, but I don't remember any shower scene. Maybe, it was in your draft only?
I think the story is great and well-written as it is. Why spend time on editting at all?! New chapters is what will make me happy! Please, update soon :)
akosiha chapter 32 . 7/26/2013
I'm so happy you'll continue this great fic! I don't remember any shower scene, sorry
Pinkuro chapter 32 . 7/25/2013
Hi! I'm glad you're back to this story and decided to edit it. I love this fic already how it is so, if you improve it, I'm sure I'll like it even more.

I certainly understand how you felt re-reading this story after years,and about how you changed and how much you changed. I decided to edit and correct a little bit some of my first fanfictions and I was just blown away by what I wrote, but they were my first ones so I'm still proud of them. I noticed what you said about the writer being a transcriber not a dictator in myself too. Although I'm not sure if it's possible not to dictate, we are writing it, way or another our beliefs we'll be in the characters or in the story as a whole, so I wouldn't worry that much about it...

I'm sorry but it's been awhile since I've last read this I don't remember a shower scene and didn't save it either.

I'm looking foward to what you'll do anyway.

xo
Lovely thoughts chapter 31 . 7/18/2013
Please update! This story is the best! A true love story.