Reviews for Irrelevant
Leifr-Vitaya chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
After reading your note at the top, I'm very impressed. I've known very many homophobic and racist people, living in the south, and for you to get past it in the manner that you did is amazing. To solve a problem, there are a few steps, of which the first is this: recognize that there is a problem. You did, and most people usually don't get further than step 1, if even that. So, for a wonderfully written story, and for you to get over something like that, I applaud you.
Andy chapter 30 . 7/29/2016
Where is the rest of the story? It was a good one, whh did you abandon it?
Amberpaws chapter 30 . 12/28/2015
Thank you for writing this story I loved it and I really liked how it had a plot and it was just not like smut and i wish you luck on your other works :)
grimmich chapter 30 . 12/3/2015
Even though you seem to like torturing house and chase ths is a really good story and i cant wait to read morei just hope the happy ending ncludes a dead stacy, cuddy, and cameron... I hate those three...
grimmich chapter 13 . 12/2/2015
Oh wow you are so mean to chase...
yankeedoodle242 chapter 29 . 10/14/2015
I really hope you keep up with this story. It's on Netflix now if you need a new fix :)
nattie chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
In regards to your authors note, thank you for your honesty, and I'm glad writing this story helped you to grow as a person.
StarsForSale chapter 30 . 2/18/2014
So, any progress on the new chapters? Not to pressure you or anything but... I really love this story, and there aren't many good House/Chase stories out there. I'm really hoping this one gets finished :)

Happy writing.
Guest chapter 30 . 1/13/2014
Well, I guess you won't update it after all, but why did you say you were going to continue it if you had no intentions of doing it?
Guest chapter 12 . 1/8/2014
I am head over heals in love with your story it's just so perfect! Especially House's personality just perfect keep up the great writing and I'll be sure to keep reading
oblivion9032 chapter 30 . 11/28/2013
I just love what you have written so far! Best House/Chade fic on here!

Thumbs up for Metroid Prime too :)
espogio chapter 30 . 8/20/2013
I hope you'll write more soon
inissor chapter 32 . 8/6/2013
I can't believe you're going to continue it! This is one of best House/Chase story I've ever read, thanks so much for picking it up again
Pallada chapter 32 . 7/27/2013
Hey! I can't believe it! You're back and gonna continue *yay*
I've read this fic quite some time ago, but I don't remember any shower scene. Maybe, it was in your draft only?
I think the story is great and well-written as it is. Why spend time on editting at all?! New chapters is what will make me happy! Please, update soon :)
akosiha chapter 32 . 7/26/2013
I'm so happy you'll continue this great fic! I don't remember any shower scene, sorry