Reviews for Sparks Fly
bob-fred93 chapter 26 . 6/14
Only found this story recently and I know you haven't updated in ages but I really hope you continue this at some point. It's a beautiful story. :) x
wickedly amusing chapter 26 . 3/31/2014
Why I tprture myself reading unfinished fics is beyond me, and you will doubtfully read this since you havent posted to this story in many years... But you have killed me. If glinda is a tease, then you are ten times that for not finishing this! Such an amazing story. So much friggin angst. Incredible plot and story all around. But now ill have to drink myself in a stupor to imagine what could have happened. Come back! Finish. I beg of you.
wicked gravity chapter 26 . 5/5/2012
Please, please, please please update this story, it's the most amazing gelphie ever
klizcullen chapter 26 . 3/8/2011
So when will the next chapter be out! I am now addicted to your story and I need lots more! Great job portraying Elphaba!
Maybe-I-Should-Write-Something chapter 26 . 2/20/2011
This is awesome.
housetheman chapter 26 . 2/20/2011
My god... I'd completely forgotten this existed! I'm going to have to read back to remember all of the details of the story, but it's good to see you back and writing on it again.

Eagerly awaiting your next chapter (though maybe just space a few months and not a whole year this time ;) )
unrestrictedparadise chapter 26 . 2/19/2011
Wow. Imagine my surprise when I saw an alert for this story. haha Shocked that you updated, but very happy about it. Awesome chapter! I guess I'll get to read the next one in a year or two P
Arwen17evenstar chapter 26 . 2/19/2011
fantastic new chapter! Update soon!

when are elphaba and galinda finally going to get together? you're driving me mad with the wait..!
Elphaba C. Snow Thropp chapter 26 . 2/19/2011
Oh, finally!

Loved the chapter. :)

Glad you're back.

~Elphaba Snow
PinkPolkaDots59 chapter 26 . 2/19/2011
A new chapter! you have no idea how excited this made me - this is my absolute favorite gelphie story! Thanks so much for updating!
ilikepie2013 chapter 25 . 5/1/2010
Oh my. An incredibly lovely story. So much suspense! Among other things. Aha. I beg, beg, beg you to update. Please.
MiVarFan93 chapter 25 . 11/7/2009
Nicely written fic!Update soon!
housetheman chapter 25 . 6/23/2009
Wow... I'd completely forgotten this story until I received the email, lol. A great chapter, as per usual. Looking forward to another
WickedLuvr chapter 25 . 6/20/2009
omg this story is absolutely amazing! i love the last little section of chapter 25...so sweet! i was waiting for a long time for that new chapter so thank you! please update quickly because i love this story! :)
Caro88 chapter 25 . 6/20/2009
He, wow! I read this story in one day and I am thrilled! You have such a talent and you build up all this tension in chapter 25...

Please send Fiyero away as soon as possible and let Elphaba and Galinda carry on!