Reviews for More Effort for the Impossible
asdfjkl chapter 3 . 11/7/2008
the writing was awkward and stilted, especially in the beginning. the plot was well done though and i adore boromir and faramir!
Fili chapter 3 . 11/18/2007
Here I am at last. Drat all studies! Keeping me from important things like Lord of the Rings, they belong in Udun's left pit!

Here's something very... stupid... or funny... maybe both. When I read the description of the Southron commander, the first image that came to mind was Jack Sparrow. 'Stop loosin' bees in my camp!' *falls over laughing* Or maybe that wasn't that funny. I don't know. I laugh at my own jokes. Anyway...

This was brilliant! Hornets... *in awe* You took a very hackneyed story line and gave it such an original twist and made it all your own... *thumbs up!*

It is definitely enough of a doozy... I can just see hundreds of angry hornets boiling everywhere... perfect! :D

Arahiril chapter 3 . 10/28/2007
Just wanted to drop a note to say how much I liked this. It's very well-written... but the best part is how original it is. You take a typical plotline and turn it into your own - so kudos for you! Love the Rangers too - they have personalities, but they're not over the top. Great job.
Val chapter 2 . 10/25/2007
very nice, my dear :wub:

I'm sorry, but I must tell the others that this story is first one without happy end *sadyes*

In fact, it's tragic *ph34r*

just kidding *roflmao*

or not *innocent*
Fili chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
GAH! Elf! You're evil! Evil! How could you leave your loving reviewers with another cliffhanger? *laughs*

Ah, I don't know what Faramir has up his sleeve, but whatever it is, it's sure to be a doozy! Tell him for me to be careful, will you?

Looking forward to the next!

miriamne chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
enjoying it. please keep going.
Heartsings chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Very well written chapter. I look forward to reading more.
Fili chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Hey Elf!

This is a really great start! I nearly died laughing at Belegorn's attempt to stop Halmir before he got too far into the subject of cooking. :D

Eight against thirty? No problem, indeed...

Can't wait to read more! ;)

Nonce chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Wonderful! A Brothers Mir story - thank you.

Reads well so far. There are a few places where the dialogue feels stiff rather than natural, but the writing is good and the story is promising.

I thought it odd that Boromir and Faramir would be involved in the same mission, and moreso that Gondor's General would be the one to lead a scouting detail, especially as Boromir probably spends most his time with the cavalry and would be trained more for strength than for stealth.

However, you've got an exciting story ahead of you and your writing is pretty good. I'm looking forward to seeing Boromir next chapter. Thanks for sharing.