Reviews for Lessons Learned
SupernaturalGeek chapter 6 . 12/7/2009
What a wonderful story but such a bittersweet ending. Having recently watched the episode where Maes dies I was really, really annoyed about it and it was heartbreaking when Roy actually cried at the graveside.

There were so many touching moments and you managed very well to show how much Maes cared for Roy, and vice versa, without ever making it mushy or out of character.

I would love to see more FMA Roy & Maes-centric stories from you :)
Pineapple Moon chapter 6 . 7/16/2009
i cried so much on the last chapter. *sniff*
Lanny-Sama chapter 6 . 4/10/2009
Your first story ? Whoa ! You're good ! I loved the story ! Keep it up.

( I Do wish you had made an alternative ending with Roy actually killing himself )
siltstone chapter 6 . 1/2/2008
That is your first ever fanfic? Colour me impressed and smack a sticker on my head, because that, my friend, is an excellent tale. The pacing was good, the characterisation was great, and you managed to make an oldish plot into something that still retained newness. I always love a good bit of Mustang-Hughes friendship, so I thank you for the entertainment.
Tachibana An chapter 6 . 9/28/2007
Oh, how sad :(. But yes, you should definitely, definitely write more :). I really liked how you wrote it - not too melodramatic, but not boring either; very nicely done for a first fanfic :D. I really enjoyed it. Sincerely hope to see more from you soon :D.
Tachibana An chapter 5 . 9/26/2007
Oh, that's really good. I always wondered how anime-Roy dealt with everything he'd done, and you're doing a really good job of portraying it realistically. Nicely done - can't wait for part II :D.
megmei chapter 4 . 9/25/2007
WOW! *_* I like this story! you're handing Hughes and Roy relationship and emotion so both and Gracia is very in character. 33

I really wanna know what'll happen next!please continue!
SeaweedWrites chapter 4 . 9/24/2007
Oh, that is so mean, leaving us hanging there!

Update soon, please! This is great!
nksa chapter 3 . 9/20/2007
I love this Fic! Its really in charachter and I like reading the fics about just after Ishbal. Great job.