Reviews for Crossing Paths
avid reader chapter 3 . 1/26
That was great. Again, reading this story has brought me to tears. I would have been curious as to Slytherin Ginny's reaction to her brother Ron's death.
maesde chapter 3 . 1/26
Damn if it isn't sad, but great fic :), loved it.
the chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
Y sad ending. ...
CharmedArtist chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
Arpad Hrunta chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
I was rereading this story again and foud myself surprised I hadn't reviewed it yet! Wonderful story - I liked the characterization and contrasts between the characters from the two worlds. This and the previous story do a good job of making some things better, some things worse - are a loving Aunt Petunia, a confident Ron and a thoroughly delightful Pansy worth a malicious Luna, and nasty Ginny, a beaten and broken Hermione? I'd say no - I love those three characters - but I'm sure the me on the other side reading the alternate JJ Rust's flipped version of this story would think so.

I love this kind of story. Not a Mirror Universe story but an alternate one. I'd really like to see more of this world, if you ever get the urge.

The ending with Alt-Ron and Our Ginny was just beautiful.
jupimako chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
WizardWay chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
That was amazing! You did a great job with it. But the ending was so sad! I could have never killed off Ron, even if it was an alternate one. Good job!
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
Well that ending was a surprise and a twist... a tragic end brought to a satisfying conclusion. Excellent writing.
Bluerain22 chapter 3 . 2/23/2011
Such a tragic ending! Very well written! I'm looking forward to checking out what else you have written. Thanks for sharing.
SimFlyer chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
Great story, thanks for the tip. I like Harry Pansy, it just worked.
ginevraweasleyrocks chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
really original idea...y did you kill ron? really loved the ron/ginny..r there any other in this series?..
hortus-deliciarum chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
This is great! Do you have more stories involving this sort of plot? I mean, with the cube? It's so awesome! I love the switching back and forth from character to alternate (same)character. It's so captivating.
Ridikulus chapter 3 . 10/6/2008
I LOVED this sequal! you definitely needed the first one to understand this one but Crossing Paths surpasses Walking Through Worlds by leaps and bounds, and thats saying something caust the first one was good. The difference between the two worlds was fascinating, i loved the way you made everything that happened in the chamber the catalyst for how ron would turn out. R.I.P alt Ron :( excellent job!
The Breeze chapter 3 . 6/21/2008
Good story -the bit with Ginny was very good - but it was sometimes really confusing to tell which character was which.
Katia0203 chapter 3 . 4/17/2008
Brilliant. Simply brilliant. :)