Reviews for A Different Life: The Sorcerer's Stone
Im-a-book-addict chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
ubate this story soon
Luiz4200 chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
Please update.
Griffin Raven chapter 2 . 12/24/2009, a little Harry story with a difference. I love the novel idea of Petunia once having magic and losing most of it through illness and becoming slightly blind as well. Did Vernon know that Petunia once had magic? When Petunia first found little Harry she seemed overcome with grief, on learning of his sister's death or was it simply because of her nephew's blindness or could have been both of these? I can't wait to find out what happens when Vernon finds out about baby Harry's arrival and his blindness as well? What will baby Dudley's reaction? Will Dudley be glad to have a playmate, or will he resent the new babies presence?
Stunna21 chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
decent story but its short as hell so update soon.
Those Who Can't Write Read chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
Petunia isn't blind anymore, right?
imgonnadie chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
INteresting start. Please do continue to write.
shinigami109 chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
woot plz update soon!
Death Note Owner13 chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
AW. Please update soon!
ChocoholicWriter chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
Interesting. I'd like to see where you're going with this. Update soon please.
eurogirl14 chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
interesting plot. can you make the chapters longer?
NickJisoffMYchain chapter 2 . 2/25/2008
That was good. A little short but good. At the end did you mean to say that Petunia was blind?
Isabel Woods chapter 2 . 2/25/2008
How could she see the milk bottles and that Harry had green eyes if she's blind?
Sakura Lisel chapter 2 . 2/25/2008
I like this story so far, but I say it should be longer. I wonder how Harry's going to deal with the magical world in his current condition? He's permanently blind thanks to Voldemort, so doing wand spells will DEFINIETLY be out, especially if anyone wants to not get accidentally fried by one of his cast spells, and what about the books?
Serpent91 chapter 2 . 2/22/2008