Reviews for The last to join
coli narago chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
This is amazing! You should totally continue it, or do a sequel, or something! Please!

Emma
Took-Baggins chapter 2 . 1/29/2008
okay, it makes sense.

i like these guys. with the sort of fics i read, though, i don't see them too often.

well, another good one! (you getting tired of hearing me say that yet _)
Took-Baggins chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
that's an interesting way to start it off. i can't for the life of me figure out what they're doing...

meh, don't worry, i don't mind that the replies are late in coming. we get busy with other things and all that stuff.
Dailenna chapter 2 . 9/25/2007
Ooh, very interesting. I can't help but love the Royai slant you put on the end :D

It's quite a believable idea. They'd have to have some safe place to go to, in case something happened, so I can easily believe that this place may or may not exist.

You have a good handle of the personalities of each character shown, and I especially like the side note that Breda's torture involved canines and starvation. Those aspects could turn former minor weaknesses (or indeed strengths) into terribly debilitating weaknesses. Breda might just have been a few kilos overweight before, or even might have LIKED dogs, and then the torture could have completely turned that around.

Good work :)
havocmangawip chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
I'm interested to see where this goes since the manga timeline is my favorite.

Are Havoc and the others trying to test Falman to see if he's trustworthy? That is how it looks to me.
Anne Packrat chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
I like your characterization of Falman, but I'm not quite sure where this is going. Are you going to continue this?