Reviews for The Inconvenience Of Death
Hello chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Hi, well, i was re-reading this and loving it all over again. I love the flow of the story and how you handled the drama. The scenes you wrote, the comedy and the romance...this is perfect.

Hope you are doing well, haven't seen anything new from you! Please let us know if anything happens to you! you will be in my prayers
becksterRES chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Too cute for works. I loved the whole thing. Kairi didn't die...right? Great story! I enjoyed reading it. Fantastic job :)

Until next time

Peace.
D chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
this is like the nth time i read this story, it still gets me... i cry a little, i mope a lot and sudenly i want to be a writer, o make a script out of this story, make a freaking short...(would you let me? :P)

i dont know how you made it to be so significant, so brilliant, so woah...you are an amazing writer...

please keeep writing...

and yeah, in like 2 years, i will be reviewing this and cry a little and mope a lot, and all that jazz and write another review

btw, are you all right?
constant boredom chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Holy shit! This was gorgeously written! EASILY the best story I've ever had the pleasure of reading on this site.

To say I like it would the biggest understatement ever to be typed. You had me crying (honest to god there were tears-a-flowing) when Axel broke down in the doctors office. This entire story is amazing and you easily brought it to life. The ending was genius. Leaving it up to our imagination as to whether Kairi lives or dies completely grabs hold of the reader(though you already did that within your first few sentences)

I read this entire oneshot on my mom blackberry (this is REALLY hard to type on such a small keypad) and just had to comment. The battery is just about dead so I'm hoping this gets sent through before the phone dies D: ...and that there aren't too many typos everywhere

I've never been so affected by someone's writing before. I find this story incredibly inspiring and its just become my favourite story ever so thank you so much for uploading this. Sorry if I'm sounding like some lunatic kiss-up, blame this tear-jerker for that :)
Goldycat94 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
._. This is...my favorite fiction of all...and I've barely played Kingdom of Hearts o.o

YOU SHOULD BE A WRITER, these works are so orginal...that if you changed the characters, it could be all your own.
crazyemosrock chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
god, that's sad
Emerald Moonrose chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Oh my god. This is easily the best one-shot I have ever read. Ever. The raw emotions in this, the way it played out like a movie, the descriptions, everything... It was done so marvelously and beautifully. I love how you added in Shinichi and how there was comedy throughout all of it. I was crying and laughing at the same parts and it was so amazingly beautiful. I'm sorry, I don't have any other words for it. I've never read a KairixAxel fic, although you may have just gotten me hooked. I reread this twice, just because it was that awesome. It was almost like you yourself had gone through this, just because of how it was written and how all the emotions were perfect. There is just nothing to describe this, honest to god. I'm definitely showing all my friends this. It was really, really awesome.

I feel almost bad for asking, but... Do you think you could make it a two-shot? I want to know what happens to Kairi, whether she dies or survives. I loved how you left it open-ended, but I desperately want to know.

Either way, amazing story, and I'm looking forward to reading more from you.
AmberAnodyne chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I honestly don't think there are words to describe how truly amazing this piece is. It's touching, it's raw, and it honestly made me a teary-eyed... And I'm not a crier by any means.

Absolutely wonderful writing. :)
HeavenlyBlind chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Wow ... just wow. I love this story! Amazing! and a good Majority of it is so ture. (when you suspect something and you say it a loud it, you fear it would then be ture.) [I think I summerized that right, right? lol] When you wrote that, I started to think long and hard and noticed it was ture, well, for me that is.

It was also funny in certain parts. Ah, your witty comments. Not to mention, the awsome eccentric situations. XD

I thought this story was great that I forced my friend, who doesn't even go on FF, to read it. She liked it as much as I did.

Anyway, the parts I like the most was when Axel found out about Kairi's condiction. And most definetly, the last two sentences of this story.

Keep up with the great work.

Heaven
Amanda chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
I could never do that. You can be brave in the face of death. I could never do that.
Dreaming-of-Daylight chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Wakka would be a good Shin... Anyways, this is one of the best fanfics I've read in a long time.
Courtaari chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
This one-shot was just... just amazing. I can't think of any words to describe how awesome it was. Man, one minute, I was all teary-eyed and then I'm laughing at Axel or Kairi's jokes. I'll say right now that very few stories can do that to me!

Awesome, awesome, awesome work. Oh, and... PLEASE TELL ME THAT KAIRI ISN'T DEAD! SHE CAN'T DIE! AXEL NEEDED TO BE RIGHT! ;O;
Sash'Rahaal chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
the answer to Shinichi is simple. He is not from any manga, but rather a character based off of a kid named Dalton, who I know (and hate). I swear, this is him right down to the bad taste in music.
Santoryuu-Zoro chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Loved it_ Yous should make one where Axel has cancer
Chocolaty Taste chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Best. Fic. Ever.

Who cares about coupling when this story is JUST THAT GOOD. It so beautiful it make me cry buckets even when I'm laughing at the funny parts. Dr Doom lolol. I think your humorous bits in all your stories just make your fics more sad. It's like umm...the silence before an explosion in a movie. Really amazing writing skills ;).

-can't resist, went to read it again-

*ahem* Anyways, I really enjoy the pacing of this fic :). The beginning bit was worrying especially with the presence of an OC... but then I'm paranoid about OCs (I've been reading Harry Potter fics lately -_-). But then wow...I really fell enough with his character. He already has more depth from this fic then the cardboard cutout characters in game...that's for sure xD. I really love him by the end