Reviews for First Date
Dragonsmaidan chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Aww poor Fabian. I know he and Gideon die but it's still sad. I love Andromeda though, and Ted. They're so awesome.

~Gracy
lyin chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
this piece fascinated me on so many levels. first-off, a long, long time ago, back before i even had my own account, i wrote as part of an absurdly long (and absurd fic) fabian/andromeda as dating at school (i know, random ;))- but, that, and the prewetts being some of my fave minor characters, this appealed to me right off the bat.

but, wow- you get into Andromeda's head fantastically (love her reaction to Muggle movies and chocolate and the little details about the sandals and what she gets offended at; you push her and Ted together in the most original way i've ever seen and Emmeline and Fabian leaving was so subtly, perfectly done- HP fans of course know what sort of business would come up from those names :D and Ted acting so natural disconcerting her was great, as well as her thought of taking liberties. the way you have Andromeda find out- and what she finds out- is also really fabulously believable. great details, great job, way to run with a prompt! :D loved it.
Fishy Rainboots chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Good job. I really enjoyed it. Very well-written.
Icetail chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
That was so sad! Poor Andromeda, but now she can get together with Ted! Yay! Andromeda/Ted rules!

-Icetail
monketprobs chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
man this is soo sad at the end!