Reviews for Fanteeney Todd
The Fine Game of Nil chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
"And she was... not dead." LMAO I love this! Sweeney Todd mixed up with Les Misérables? How could one possibly dislike it? :D You're pure genius.
skittlesgirl99 chapter 12 . 10/20/2012
Woah. That was epic. That's all I can say. EPIC.
Nobody297SRS chapter 12 . 7/16/2011
Woah. Didn't see that coming, well done!
Nobody297SRS chapter 6 . 7/16/2011
I'm halfway through reading this fic and I love it so far! It's a great idea, and somehow the plot isn't as strange as I expected it would be. Goes quite smoothly. Anyway, Depp's Sweeney Todd has been out for ages, do you still think it's quite so awful? I know it's sort of a random question, but I just want another opinion.
Cathryn chapter 12 . 11/8/2009
I was a bit on the skeptical side when I clicked - I love crossovers, but direct fusions are much trickier to pull off - but you really did this well. You were absolutely correct in not trying for the silly parody approach when you realized it wouldn't work, because it *really* wouldn't have worked. (Though it was pretty funny to read your reactions to the then-upcoming movie.) I'm also glad that you were able to complete this; I was totally sucked in after a few chapters and would have been sad to be left hanging. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it, especially the melding of characterizations and the way you found to get around the whole wanton-murdering thing so Javert could be involved. Thanks for the entertainment!
Miss Pontmercy chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I've always thought that Sweeney Todd and Les Miserables were uncannily similair... as if everyone in Les Miz went crazy and became the Sweeney Todd characters! Good work! Love it!
Sofricus Aurora Zakuro chapter 12 . 11/28/2008
Wow...

Wow...

This was an AMAZING story. The ending was completely creepy, but yet so perfect...I loved it! I am a huge Sweeney fan, and your story inspired me to go watch the Hearn/Lansbury movie and WOW. It so owns the recent movie...it's not even funny.

Anyway, I really like this story. For some reason, the part where Cosette lined up all the dead people was so good, even though it was so creepy. And the thought of Javert as Mrs. Lovett produced some hilarious mental images...

Amazing job! You rock!
Patti chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Lol I always thought that Sweeney Todd was the version of Les Miz when all the characters went crazy... I suppose someone else did, too!
NelsonHojax chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
haha, porr javert. i liked him thinking about of life in england with fantine.."in en-ga-land miss fantine thats the life i covet, in en-ga-land miss fantine, ooh i know you'd love it!"
Jeannie Lindley chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
I've seen the fan-made AMV on YouTube for "Fanteeney Todd". If only this was the way the book turned out.
Chorusgirl24601 chapter 12 . 6/7/2008
Yay, you finally updated it. The ending was great and very sweeney-esque.
Mrs. James Norrington chapter 12 . 5/23/2008
GOD, that's disturbing! Fabulously dark as only Sweeney can be! I thought the ending was a little abrupt, but I loved the blood imagery! Congrats on a job well done- or should I say, well-written...
PhantomInspector chapter 12 . 5/23/2008
Yay, almost everybody's dead! *blinks* Wait, I'm happy about that? *puzzles this for a minute* Wahl, maybe not happy, but somewhat satisfied in a morbid respect-for-the-non-happy-ending-as-a-mark-of-artistic-integrity-ic sense.

*blushes* Aw, you're too much. Glad to give you encouragement, though. I hope you'll be able to stick with our lovely fandom (which is in dire need of updates, including from yours truly *bangs self on head with a lantern*). Miss you, hon!
Mamselle Miss chapter 12 . 5/23/2008
So very good! I'm glad you went with the sad ending, it seems to work better.
Broken Musket chapter 11 . 5/23/2008
I love this story! Tis made of fun.

I think that a sad ending is a better way to go, becasue it is more believable... and it will only make everyone appreciate the characters and the good times even more, if you get me.

The beginning of this chapter made me laugh. All I can think about is a pudgy faced Marius with a bicorn hat covering his eyes, the coat sleeves rolled up three or four times. Theres that, and then him trying to run down the road, swimming in fabric, while attempting to carry a woman over his shoulders.

So there you have it.

Keep writing. Please.

Oh, and I forgot to tell you before... it is so cool that you have Monty in your story. He is cool. And stuff.

Regards,