Reviews for Doubtless Dropping Off
Mahayana chapter 22 . 6/23
Well that was a riveting ride and a half. I have to honestly applaud you for all the thought and originality that went into this. The universe was a great blend of the anime/manga universe with your own sci-fi spin on it. And there's something to be said for the fact that despite Yuugi himself barely being in the story, it still was a story... about him in a way. And it still read as puzzleshipping. haha
I love how small and frail Yami/Atem was in your writing, yet was still scary as heck in his moments. Because that's exactly what he is, inexplicably terrifying in a tiny body. And I like how you went 50k words without calling him by his actual name. haha That was a very nice touch and required some effort in English, since technically Yami is not his name outside of the dub, nobody knows his name is Atem yet, and Yuugi's friends were actually ignorant of the split personality until way later. So bravo.

Considering this was last updated years ago, I won't keep my hopes up too much for an update, but thank you for even writing this much. It was an amazing ride.
I read this fic some years ago and I'm glad to find it again! I don't know if you'll come back to this but I hope yo do! This is a really good story and That Cliffhanger!
You're an amazing writer ~ keep it up!
Shinigami Merchant chapter 22 . 11/18/2015
This is my second time reading this fanfic all the way through and its still the best Yugioh story I've read. The portrayal of the characters is so in depth and demonstrates sch a deep understanding of the core aspects of the characters you are using, especially Yami Yuugi.
Speaking of whom: his character is by far my favorite in this story; even with everything Malik has put him through in order to strip him of his pride he still maintains an iron strength within his soul that is unwilling to bow to anyone.

There are so many interesting original ideas that run through your fic and so many thus far unanswered questions that grab the readers imagination and refuses to let go; it is a true shame this story has not been updated in the last 6 1/2 years but I can understand the many reasons that may have caused you to abandon it.

Finally all I have to say is thank you for the brilliant story that has captured my imagination and is refusing to let go. (seriously is there even the slightest chance that this will be updated)
Guest chapter 22 . 6/24/2015
six years is a long time, so while I'm not sure if you'll ever update, I just want to say that this is a fantastic reimagining of Yu-Gi-Oh, and that your work is amazing. 10/10

You're a very talented writer, and even if you don't continue writing on , I hope you'll continue writing in general!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 22 . 11/9/2012
I think I will hold you to your promise. After all, authors have updated after many years so here is hoping. I'm guessing that is Ryou and the others. This will be interesting. Please update soon!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 18 . 11/9/2012
Damn it. I seriously hate Marik's guts right now and thanks for the explanation about Anzu. That helped. Makes me wonder how she died though.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 16 . 11/9/2012
Ouch. Must remember not to annoy Yami. By the way, I meant to ask this earlier. What happened to Anzu and the world? I mean, this seems to play off the original series but then it seems like some sort of twisted future. Does that mean Anzu got into an accident and her mind was transfered to the robot or something? Anyways, awesome job!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 13 . 11/9/2012
Oh heck. Damn it. I was hoping Yami would stay with them. Well it figures. Anyways, awesome job!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 12 . 11/9/2012
Oh wow. This is awesome! Now they can kidnap Yuugi! ... But what about the puzzle? And I loved Kaiba's line about his personality still being the same.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 11 . 11/9/2012
Oh man. That is freaking intense! The line about Kaiba interpreting Obelisk's reply to the third voice made me laugh and hopefully things don't get too tense. I wonder how Ryou will fare in the game. Awesome job!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 10 . 11/9/2012
Oh hell. Does that mean Kaiba and Ryou are going to walk right into trouble? Anyways, awesome job! I seriously wish Yami would fight back though.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 9 . 11/9/2012
Oh wow. I thought Yuugi's stole had been stolen or locked in the puzzle but obviously that isn't the case if he can make phone calls. Weird. Anyways, awesome job!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
Oh wow. This is awesome! I feel a bit bad for Ryou since he was just dropped into the situation but he's in good hands. Anyways, this is seriously awesome how you managed to work in everything from the original canon and yet change it again. If I could know for sure it was still being worked in, I would totally recommend it. Actually, I might recommend it anyways.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
Oh wow. So Mokuba doesn't have his soul. That must be tough on Kaiba and the use of 'Yuugi' instead of Yuugi makes me think that Yuugi is actually Yami. But it's just a guess.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Oh wow! This is awesome! I seriously hope you are going to come back to this fic and finish it it. If not, I hope someone can take over and finish it. This is awesome!