Reviews for Doubtless Dropping Off
Death101- Fox Version chapter 22 . 11/9/2012
I think I will hold you to your promise. After all, authors have updated after many years so here is hoping. I'm guessing that is Ryou and the others. This will be interesting. Please update soon!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 18 . 11/9/2012
Damn it. I seriously hate Marik's guts right now and thanks for the explanation about Anzu. That helped. Makes me wonder how she died though.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 16 . 11/9/2012
Ouch. Must remember not to annoy Yami. By the way, I meant to ask this earlier. What happened to Anzu and the world? I mean, this seems to play off the original series but then it seems like some sort of twisted future. Does that mean Anzu got into an accident and her mind was transfered to the robot or something? Anyways, awesome job!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 13 . 11/9/2012
Oh heck. Damn it. I was hoping Yami would stay with them. Well it figures. Anyways, awesome job!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 12 . 11/9/2012
Oh wow. This is awesome! Now they can kidnap Yuugi! ... But what about the puzzle? And I loved Kaiba's line about his personality still being the same.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 11 . 11/9/2012
Oh man. That is freaking intense! The line about Kaiba interpreting Obelisk's reply to the third voice made me laugh and hopefully things don't get too tense. I wonder how Ryou will fare in the game. Awesome job!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 10 . 11/9/2012
Oh hell. Does that mean Kaiba and Ryou are going to walk right into trouble? Anyways, awesome job! I seriously wish Yami would fight back though.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 9 . 11/9/2012
Oh wow. I thought Yuugi's stole had been stolen or locked in the puzzle but obviously that isn't the case if he can make phone calls. Weird. Anyways, awesome job!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
Oh wow. This is awesome! I feel a bit bad for Ryou since he was just dropped into the situation but he's in good hands. Anyways, this is seriously awesome how you managed to work in everything from the original canon and yet change it again. If I could know for sure it was still being worked in, I would totally recommend it. Actually, I might recommend it anyways.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
Oh wow. So Mokuba doesn't have his soul. That must be tough on Kaiba and the use of 'Yuugi' instead of Yuugi makes me think that Yuugi is actually Yami. But it's just a guess.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Oh wow! This is awesome! I seriously hope you are going to come back to this fic and finish it it. If not, I hope someone can take over and finish it. This is awesome!
Phoenix0192 chapter 22 . 10/30/2012
This story its freaking amazing! I figure that since you haven't updated this since 2009 that it's not going to be continued, but if your not going to finish it then I BEG you.
PLEASE PUT THIS UP FOR ADOPTION! it is amazing and I'd hate to see it just sit online taunting people with it's unfinished awesomeness.

I am offering to adopt this, but if I did I'd love to see your original plans for it so I could stay true to the plot.

If your interested please pm me, otherwise I'd love to be a beta for you if you were interested in continuing this, at least until the end of the first arc.

It would be such a shame to see something you have put do much time and effort into go to waste. Please let me know.

Cheers Phoenix
Guest chapter 22 . 6/28/2012
Seeing how it's 2012 at the moment and your last update was in '09 I'm going to assume that my request for an update to this story will be in vain. Alas, I must say with genuine opinion that this is one of the more brilliant fanfics out there. Plot and characterization is a large driving force that feels compelling and almost professional. The idea alone is very interesting and it reaps from the finer points of the original material. You write the characters accurate and you develop and refine relationships that define them making this a very loyal AU. I just appreciate the care in execution. There is always this mystery that gives the story fineness. On more specific accounts your portrayal of Yuugi is absolutely heartbreaking and stirred quite the response from me which is rare. This obvious molestation of his pride both within the air of his character and the reader's prior knowledge makes him a very strong individual. It's agonizing and wonderful. I long and wish for a conclusion!

The way you handle other characters like Ryou and Kiaba, even Honda! I'm just wowed that it leaves me smiling. You've created a setting that isn't hard to believe and something that could have been accurate had the manga stuck with the original premise. I just love it.

I find it unfortunate that it has hit a standstill despite the momentum. Yet I understand any of the various circumstances that would demand such abandonment. I've fallen victim myself. Even so I ask you take my deepest compliments for I learned a little reading your fic. My selfish side would at least like to know where you were going to take the plot, maybe in a summary or something or if I just need patience. If anything, Thank you very much for sharing your fanfiction with those who care. :)

-Kitsoa
Fizzing Wizard chapter 22 . 9/15/2011
Fantastic story - best I've ever read in this fandom. Too bad it hasn't been updated in a couple years. I'll hold out hope because I went on a year-long hiatus once, but even if you never write another chapter, I really enjoyed all the excitement thus far!
Doodle Sketch chapter 22 . 5/28/2011
I really enjoy learning about this AU as the story goes along and a lot of it is so clever... for example, the ANZU unit. I hope you keep this story up, I can't wait to read more!