Reviews for UNIT Control
Cheshire Cat 800 chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
Dear, lumenda, this is one of my favorite series and i wish that you would continue the stories. your stories inspired me to become a writer and still to this day, i still read your stories because in my opinion, they are the best out of all of the stories that i have read with rose and the doctor. i realy liked the ninth doctor and was sad to see him go, and you brought him back to life for me and many others who like him. i would love it if you started to write up this series again. i know that it is retired but it was realy good. i hope that you do bringg it out of retierment and start to rewrite it. i look forward to hearing your anwser.
From Rose800
ktbori chapter 6 . 10/30/2014
Love this series, plz keep up the great work! :-)
elizapi chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
If only there was more! But then I don't want to see time and the Trickster slow down, so... maybe someday?
greeneyesCutie chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
Guest chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
I absolutely love this series! I really hope you start up again soon.
Pig-Rabbit-Suk chapter 6 . 11/14/2012
You ever gonna countinue with this series?
Katie Ria Tay chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
well good :D
sarahanne2001 chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
Hi, I don't know if you've stopped writing this series, but I turkey enjoyed it. I saw mention of another book but was unable to find it, so I'm guessing it hasn't been posted/written yet. I really hope that you do write the next part because this has been a fantastic ride. Well I'm off to read another story of yours :)
Carri007 chapter 6 . 3/19/2012
I really like these stories of yours with Rose and Nine. I really hope you hurry up and continue with the storyline :)
MsShadowWolf chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
I love your "seasons"! Please please continue! I haven't been able to find your next season. :D I can't wait!
angel19872006 chapter 6 . 9/6/2011
I can't wait for the next story
pedomellonaminno chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
So he actually got her home -or at least back to Earth- in 12 hours this time? I thought Martha was funny in this chapter. :)
DeadlyThorns chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
I cant wit for the next season to start and this short story was fantastic. I was thinking you could do the shakespears code with maybe mr william hitting on rose instead of martha to inspire a bit of doctor jealousy.

Please write the season soon, looking forward to it.
gred18850 chapter 6 . 5/29/2011
Hello! I know you haven't worked on this series in a long while but i hope you don't let it go. i have read every one of your Doctor Who stories and this one is the only one that has more to go. Please don't stop!
Silver Dragon c chapter 6 . 4/4/2011
Ohhh. Nice now nexed book please