Reviews for Chasing & Catching
Osprey Eamon chapter 1 . 1/10
Great little fic. I'm a hopeless Maedhros/Fingon shipper so it's pretty much always thrill to find something cute with them like this. It's nice to see Fingon being the more aggressive of the two of them for a change; most people seem to portray it as being the other way around.

One little quibble is that you've used Sindarin rather than Quenya for some bits of the elvish. Given that they haven't left Aman yet none of them would have had the opportunity to learn that language, even assuming that they would be inclined to speak anything other than their mothertongue among themselves.
TMX Archives chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
D'aww, Maedhros and Fingon were so cute. I loved how Fingolfin nearly goes into an apoplectic fit at Fingon's happy little wave, and Feanor's all, anything to annoy my half-brother! Although I did expect Feanor to have a reaction more like Fingolfin, to be honest. More in this verse? *hopeful*
Auroj chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
I absolutely adore this story! Just I minor detail though, I thought that they were step-cousins, but I might be wrong.
N chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
This is nice.

(Aah, Fingon the Deceased. I liked that.)