Reviews for Child's Play
mrsH chapter 11 . 9/22/2014
Thanks for the lovely little Harry Dresden story - I don't usually read "TV"-themed Dresden files stories, as I like the books better, but this was a nice exception to the rule.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
This whole story just screams "D'aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww." So. Much. Cute. You do well in your TvVerse tellings. I really can't say much beyond "good job" and "so. damn. Cute."
Keep writing!
Crossover Addict chapter 11 . 8/28/2011
Wow, that is incredibly cute. I almost wish she had not had any relatives and Harry got to keep her. Now I feel like having some ice cream. Very good story, good job.
Kavery12 chapter 11 . 5/11/2011
I liked it. A lot. Just so you know. The characterization was spot on, the plot was interesting, Graylin was adorable, her interaction with Harry and Murphy was cute as heck. And I love the fact that Bob's namesake is a fuzzy pink bunny.
Livia2001 chapter 10 . 12/27/2010
Such a lovely story, I can tell its going to be one of those stories I can read over and over! (Accidently hit enter last time I tried to review lol)
Livia2001 chapter 11 . 12/27/2010
Such a lovely story, I can tell its g
Blueninja33 chapter 11 . 3/10/2009
Great story. Great character details. I hope to read more from you!
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 11 . 2/14/2009
"It was about at that point I decided I might just kidnap her and keep her for myself, so she could say wonderfully kid-like things like that all the time and cheer me up." Oh, aint that the truth.

Love the picture. Adorable. I myself have four pictures my stepsister drew for me. She's six years old and quite the artist. Another great story!
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 10 . 2/14/2009
Aw, poor Harry. He just started to get attached to her...
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 8 . 2/14/2009
Lol, love the sentry demon! Totally great!
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 7 . 2/14/2009
Her cell phone blew up. Lol, God, these days I'm surprised Dresden can get anything done without blowing up everything.
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 6 . 2/14/2009
Good at playin' daddy. Aw...

Agh! Not good!
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
Oh God, poor kid. Harry's such a sweetheart with kids. Kids and women. Mr. Chivalry, huh?

'Graylin would bite if cornered." Lol!

Wow. I somehow thought the first time Murphy spent the night would be more interesting... ;)
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
How many bodies?

Just one.

Lol, so Dresden.
Gamine Madcap chapter 11 . 11/9/2008
Aw...that was so sweet. I love Graylin. Almost makes me wish my sister had a girl instead of a boy. Almost. Anywho, keep up the fantastic work!