Reviews for Child's Play
blueninja33 chapter 11 . 8/10/2008
I've never been much of a fan of the T.V. verse after I read the books, but I did very much like this fic. I was confused a bit about having a Karen and a Murphy, but no biggie. All around a very cute and nice fic that would have made a good ep for the show.
M1daf chapter 11 . 7/23/2008
I must say that I enjoyed this story. Being a fan of the books, and having a mild distaste for the TV series, I was rather prejudiced upon starting the story. After starting it, however, I couldn't stop reading it.
TakeAWhackAtIt chapter 11 . 6/6/2008
So, I've read basically all of your Dresden Files fics in essentially one sitting, and I kind of want to marry you. Seriously, you've got all the character voices down pat- I've laughed out loud more times than I can count at something Harry or Bob has said. Your Murphy is great, too. In this story specifically, I loved Graylin- absolutely adorable.

I wish I could be more coherent, but it's 2 in the morning, so all I can say is you are amazing and need to write copious amounts of additional Dresden Files fic. :D
DarqueQueen7 chapter 11 . 5/16/2008
This was a cute, sweet and sad story. Man - you just NAILED all the parts of Dresden TVerse perfectly. And of course - a pink bunny named Bob? Bravo!

D.
shipper-swabbie chapter 11 . 1/29/2008
Aw.. that's so sweet! I'm getting all weepy.. ::sniffle::

It was really a great story, I love the Bob the bunny bit- very adorable. I love your writing, keep it up!
shipper-swabbie chapter 10 . 1/29/2008
Aw, I love that little detail about cutting the spaghetti, my mom did that for me too
shipper-swabbie chapter 9 . 1/29/2008
Aw... of COURSE Murphy came out of nowhere and saved Harry's ass... I love it!
shipper-swabbie chapter 8 . 1/29/2008
The book references make me so happy! I want to see this as an episode so badly! ::pout::
shipper-swabbie chapter 7 . 1/29/2008
HEE! I love the love/hate dymnamic, very true to Dresden and Murph. And also, I squee-ed out loud at "Hell's Bells", it woke my cat up :p
shipper-swabbie chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
Wow, what an awesome spell!

Graylin is too cute, I wish I could hug her :(
shipper-swabbie chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
Oh- what a nice Butcher-esce chapter ending! I'm very impressed, and I love your Sarcastic!Bob, PERFECT! This is just as good as the real thing! It'll definitely hold me over 'til i get my hands on the next book.

ALSO- I love the alchemy referance, very Storm Front :)
shipper-swabbie chapter 2 . 1/29/2008
YES! SLEEPOVER!

Nice ending- I LOVE it! Although it was really trippy to see Karen and Murphy as separate entities- Was that a subtle reference to the books? I duly noted the blonde hair and cute facial features, do i get a gold star?

I can't wait to read more :D
Mithrilia chapter 11 . 10/19/2007
I read your story last time but I forgot let a review, (I know i'm selfish, like the fish ) so I do that now.

I crazy about this fanfiction, i enjoy it! Harry get father! Greylin is very lovely, she a good little girl. I am disappointed that she goes England (so far!), I prefer she stays with Desden but I know it's not possible... **sigh**

Like others fanfics, your last sentence, about the drawing, is marvelous and make my laught and smile long time after the reading. So cute !

Keep the rhythm and make fanfics indefinitely !

I send you many smiles again and again...
PsychoWing chapter 11 . 10/8/2007
I finally kicked myself in the ass and read this story. It's good; well written.
Chianna chapter 11 . 9/29/2007
Simply wonderful. Thank you very much!
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »