Reviews for Cake and Honey senpai
Bonnie the bunny chapter 1 . 2/5
Well, a small KE-KI isnt a large mastake
(whoever you are)-Chan!
Mitsukuni H chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeee.
Spicy BD chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Oh, I love this. Would you consider writing another chapter?
HappyBlushCalayapie chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I love it :)
Rice-Ball247 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
*facepalm*

ohmygod. haha I was reading 'Harry Potter' fanfics, and I don't know WHY but I kept reading 'Honey' as 'Harry' until halfway through the fic, I realied that I hadn't heard any Harry Potter references... gahhhh *headdesk*

regardless of me being completely out of it, I really enjoyed this fanfic... I still can't believe... GAH. lol
tj072986me.com chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Needs more, I was just getting into it when it ended.
Deathobsessed13 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Hello again! I thought this story was very cute and enjoyed it much. I'm a huge ouran host club fan and so far love your stories, I'm excited to read more! Please keep them coming! 3
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
aww how cute
DarkAngel010 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
hn
chrono-contract chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
KAWAII DESU NE!
loretta537 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
i really like this story, could you continue it or make a sequel?
Tegan.Sensei chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
O...m...g! THIS IS SO CUTE! PLEASE CONTINUE!
Surely You Jest- O-o chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
One word, the word of fangirls everywhere:

KAWAII!
Icecharter chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
EEYEP! Thanks youz! Now I am also no longer ashamed at drooling at practically every homosexual pairing in Ouran.
SquiggleSmurf chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Omg! I'm so happy! I thought I would NEVER find a Tamaki/Hunny fic, but here it is! And I read it! And I thought it was kawaii! I'M SO HAPPY! *jumps up and down* YAHOO! YAHOO! YAHOO! YAHOO!

Alfador:... since SquiggleSmurf is too busy being an idiot, I'll have to carry on with the review. Let's see, everyone stayed pretty much in character, it was a cute and funny story... the only problem I see is that you called the twins "the turns". So unless there's some other definition of turn or you meant something else by it, I think you made a little mistake. Other then that, this fic was well written. Good job!

YEAH! YEAH! GOOD! GOOD! VERY GOOD! *stops jumping* Okay, I'll finish this as sanely as I can. Thank you for writing this. Now, I'm not embarrassed that I like this pairing. Thanks again! *adds story to favs*