Reviews for Armistice
Mystic Archer Horse chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
Hard to decide what to feel about it, only having a couple of chapters out. With the long chapters, I believe I will follow the story for a bit before deciding to keep following or to cease.
As for the writing itself, it is well written.
SirDom chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
This was an enjoyable read and I'll favourite it despite the improbability of updates after all this time, though I AM hopeful ;)

I agree with one of your other reviewers that the Underworld Vampires would be stronger than the Buffy Vampires (in general) and particularly when it comes to Death Dealers.

After all, siring vampires in Buffy is a far more routine occurrence with new vampires rising from their graves all the time whereas in Underworld it would appear to be rarer which we could suppose means more careful/a stronger selection.

Further take into account that a Death Dealer is basically an elite vampire warrior/assassin who unlike the majority of the Buffy vampires, are trained to fight and have been doing exactly that for multiple centuries. Think of the trouble that Spike and Angel caused Buffy considering their backgrounds and age both attributes of which at least Selene and Kahn surpass.

Nice to see Kahn alive as well :)
saint21 chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
It's funny how a small blonde ex-cheerleader scares all the big bad vampires worldwide ...
jAI chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
Loved it. Can't wait for the update.
Talon5Krrde chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Okay, this promises to be a very good story!

Please write more!
kingdomhearts4evar chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Personally I feel like Underworld vampires should be a little more powerfull than Buffy. Who am I kidding I just want Selene to kick ass. I mean she's been fighting for six centuries. I don't care about the others, Buffy can wipe the floor with them for all I care. Especially Erika. Bitch gotta die. Great story otherwise, keep it up!
Ps glad Khan is alive
aveave chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
Great story. Are you going to continue writing it?
Cathy77 chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Really liked ur story hope u get mote chapters up :)
LadyKnight0207 chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
This is great! Please update:) I can see it has been a while since you updated ast time, does that mean I can see an update soon?
inuboy86 chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
Well this story has potential, I look forward to more.
enchantedlight chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
yea! an update! great chapter! please update soon!
CyberAngelOne chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
Man I can not wait to buffy explains thing.
war90 chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
good story looking forward to your next chapter.
Allen Pitt chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
Erika seems a lot smarter than the previous guy, should be able to at least try to prevent a war. Unfortunately for her, her boss (last Elder remaining) is not 'reasonable' at all... Could be quite a bloodbath, if only because the Underworld vamps have no problem with high tech weaponry & are quite wealthy, AND have been fighting (lycans) for centuries. Could get very messy.
JR chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I love the story and really hoping you updsate cause i can't wait for the next chapter!