Reviews for Armistice
big mak chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
wow this is realy cool i would love to read more
Dorothy4 chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Okay, this makes Hank just oh so evil. He ignores Buffy because she is the Slayer, but stays in touch with his son. He so needs to be smacked. And interesting having a good relationship with the church, I personally think they would want a lot more control over the Slayer, but who knows. Send more soon.

Dorothy
KieriToews chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Interesting. I like it.
Joe chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
slayers in leather and corsets and guns, m

Interesting story and it would seem the coven is a little behind the times. If they take on the slayers then it will be short and sharp and noisey especially if those UV rounds work on regular vamps.

I can see it now, slayers with assault rifles with underslung grenade launchers and their own weight in ammo. They would be strong enough to handle it.

Jumping out of black helicopters in skintight PVC...
enchantedlight chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
interesting, update soon!
kyuketsuki21 chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
I am really enjoying this story so far. Ireally like both Buffy and Underworld. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
sounds interesting so far! looking forward to more. I love buffy centric underworld fics and I like the idea that Michael is her half brother. although did the gene pass through hand or Michael's mother?
Stephanie chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
This is really good. Keep it coming!
Allen Pitt chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Interesting premise-nice to see Hank seeming slightly less of a bad guy than usual in a fanfic.. based on the comics series ( 8th season) Buffy should have a squad of slayers with her...the death dealers are tougher if only because they use guns & other high tech stuff-

* will the lycans get involved? Will Giles be happy about her half brother the lycan/vampire?
war90 chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
interesting mix of fandoms.

if it comes to open war between the groups that would be one very tough how the lycans will fit into this?

good story looking forward to your next chapter.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2