Reviews for Displacement
Man I loved this! But the end! Oh the feels... Well done it was brilliant! X
TillyMe chapter 17 . 11/21/2009
wow!this is really good!incredible!exelent!awsome!(and a little cheezy)

BUT GOOD!:)
FuryanWarrior chapter 17 . 8/5/2009
OMG THAT WAS AWESOME

I loved it all it was a great story and i think you need to make a sequel and the only thing i am angry about is that there was no lemons between logan and eryana but other than that it was awesome :D
Petalclaw's PatriceBethPorter chapter 17 . 7/6/2009
Well I was wondering scene you have the sad one why don't you have the happy one to for the people like me sometimes like those endings please! (Big Puppy EYES!)
lucidliar chapter 17 . 6/1/2009
That was awesome! I loved your character!
Forgotten Memories of Night chapter 17 . 4/20/2009
Wait... sorry if this is a stupid question, but I got lost on this at the very end... Did she live, or die fighting? _ oh, love the story by the way _
JC Roberts chapter 17 . 12/16/2007
I can't believe that you wrote this story in less than a week. It's ten times better than X3. You did an amazing job with "Displacement" (I love where the title comes from). Your OC was strong and compelling and moved from misunderstood and unlikeable to a deep, courageous soul with a strong heart and a stronger will. Your Logan is wonderful. The interplay between him and Eryana is intense, but the emotions expressed aloud are subtle (which is what makes it work). You've also got a talent for dialog, in my opinion, many fanfic writers' greatest weakness.

My favorite line: "It felt like sin and burned like whiskey."

A lovely story! Can't wait to read your others.
Descena chapter 17 . 10/9/2007
Wow

I have to say that this chapter was excellent! See... I love how well it flowed. You mixed in the ending of X3 really well with ur story. The only negative thing, if it is negative, is Logan seems a pinch OOC, but the plot of flow of the story over shadows that.

The ending seemed REAL; I'm glad you took my advice, I hope that you decided the best course of action, and not necessarily my review.

I think you did a great job; I really do. I look forward to future projects that you have in mind. I'm a huge Wolverine and Jean fan, so if you got those characters as main characters, I'll be the first one to read it

;-)
Karmagirl880618 chapter 17 . 10/8/2007
You let her live, miraculously, but you let her live. Any ending when 50% of the people don't die is happy for me. And Rouge was freakin awsome.
Descena chapter 16 . 10/8/2007
I've killed off main characters before too, so I believe you would do it. However, you should stick to it. If you don't already have it planned out that is. I can't tell you how many times people write in deaths and then the next chapter they amazingly come back to life. With some characters, yes, it is possible. But with others...you just want to throw something at the author.

lol

So, one chapter left huh? hm...this is normally the time where I spend a good hour or so thinking of how the author will end the story. You have so many ways to go though, it'll give me a headache; which I don't need. I have stories I have to update too. I'm lagging behind, big time.

Surprisingly, you have me caring about the OC character; all I ask is to end it big time. In other words; make us remember it.

Looking forward to the next update ;-)
Karmagirl880618 chapter 16 . 10/7/2007
U do enjoy killing off main characters. Please don't kill her!
Descena chapter 14 . 10/6/2007
Well...sorry it took awhile to find this story, espeically cuz its almost over. I found it because recently you've been reviewing my stories. I took a look at your profile and then saw this story. I'm a fan of Wolverine and Jean, but I really don't like OC's. A lot of people don't know how to write them into stories as FF, and it annoys me.

You, however, have done a good job. It says a lot when someone has an OC in their story and yet I read it all the way through. It has a good plot, the OC is interesting, you put in X3 references, and I love your title to the story.

You've done a good job, so I thought I'd leave a review and let you know that. ;-)
The Adventures of chapter 11 . 10/4/2007
hope summers gets better.
Karmagirl880618 chapter 10 . 10/3/2007
Wow that opened up some dirty things, and you know how I love the dirty! LOL! PMS my dear!
MagzandLillie chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Haha, yeah, Eryana does remind me of House. Sarcastic and all that. Maybe a little bit of Dr. Cox from Scrubs thrown in too...

Can't wait to read more.

Keep up the good work Sammy!