Reviews for A Phantom Christmas Story
Scarlett Raine chapter 10 . 12/1/2011
Please continue! I loved it! Especially the cute E/C fluff entwined with Christmas! :)
CourtneyRBowman chapter 10 . 3/15/2011
Awwwww how long has it been since you updated this!
The Cure chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Thank you for your review. And I understand that you play the violin, which is pretty awesome. But please refrain from name calling. I do not appreciate being called a fool. The next time you review, you may want to give the author constructive criticism. It may not be expressive, but it will show that you have respect for all writers on fanfiction. This was an old story, and I like to be descriptive, although I can sometimes be inaccurate. :) And I play viola, so I recognize this mistake as well. Sorry this had to be so long, but it's something you need to hear. God bless. -liane
Lavilenafan13 chapter 6 . 2/7/2010
BAKA! VIOLINS DON'T RUST! THEY ARE MADE OF WOOD! GOOD ONES HAVE, I BELIEVE, EBONY FINGERBOARDS! ONLY THE STRINGS AND, IF PRESENT FINE TUNERS ARE METAL! A VIOLIN CAN'T BE "RUSTY"!

...

Okay. done ranting. And btw, I play violin. I have a pretty good idea what I'm talking about.
Lavilenafan13 chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
Some of that in there reminded me of Handel's Messiah. Some of the local orchestra and I accopanied the local chorale on our various instuments. i.e. cello, viola, violin, clarinet, english horn, trumpet...
Lothiriel chapter 10 . 8/9/2009
Just a reminder...please update? :)
Consulting Timelady chapter 10 . 12/23/2008
Wonderful story! Please update soon!
Lothiriel chapter 10 . 12/13/2008
Please update this! It would be a nice Christmas present for all of us readers out there! :)
debkay chapter 10 . 9/12/2008
nice story - really neat that it is Christmas. I hope you finish it!
aSqueeintheDistance chapter 10 . 6/16/2008
More please!

Whe the corset incident reminds me of the one in Pirates...

lol we all are obsessed with constricting 19th century underclothes XD

luv

squee
White dragon lady chapter 10 . 6/11/2008
Oh wow the song seems a beautiful one I ask of you that Raoul doesn't appear in this comming scene, but the person who goes and sees her should be ERIK! YES i have a big love for him(especially when he's played by Gerald Butler!)And it is then in which the misunderstanding is solved! I hope that you update soon!
White dragon lady chapter 6 . 6/11/2008
yes Lady Moon Dragon does get some good ideas,considering the fact that we both love Erik too much(she's my sis). BUT OH WOW! WELL DonE! I love this chapter! Excellent job, but what happens after the storm? Keep up your great writing!
White dragon lady chapter 5 . 6/11/2008
Wow! She's just found out that her dear angel is a man and now his life is in danger! WOW, great story so far and keep up the great work. Wish I could say more but i'm just shocked
Lothiriel chapter 10 . 5/2/2008
OH! You must update! I must see Erik's reaction! Please update as soon as possible!
Lady Moon Dragon chapter 10 . 4/12/2008
Aw! Don't you mean for us to "wish" you good luck instead of "which" luck?:D Anyways, good luck with that! *sigh* I remeber when I had someone that I really cared for...for a long time...except he never found out...anyways enough of me depressing you with my stories...*chuckles* Now Erik, that wasn't very nice...stainning Carlotta's dress with holly berry juice-its hard for it to come out! And how could he think that-that Christine doesn't love him? She does! Poor girl, she's confused as to why she hasn't seen her angel...*hits Erik with a book* be more considerate towards her! See what happnes when you show up? She obiviously still needs him! Oh, I do like the song she sings...but I don't think indeed it was a good idea that she held her breath like that! *chuckles* I hope that her slight fainting spell brings Erik to her..he cares about her so much, if she faints, I'm sure he will go to her to see if she's okay...*sigh* I guess that when men fall in love, they sorta loose the ability to use their brain correctly (well, at least in Erik's case..:D). Wonderful chapter, I know what you mean about updating, I have to update my story and finish the oneshot I thought of during French...take your time, just as long as you don't forget your story!

lady moon dragon