Reviews for A Girl Named Jazz
Frostbite2014 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
awww! wait...Jazz,femmen... OK lol your story I like it!
SafaiaFureia chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
ROTFLMAO! Beautiful! *cant stop laughing* Yep the twins would definatly be proud! Not just of her sneaking out but also of the pinao entrapment lmao.
Darth Spartan chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I love the story so far. Its really funny, but also kind of sad. Jazz is gonna be dead meat when sam and bee and the others figure out who he er- she actually is, XD.
Havbot chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
SWET, you are totally awesome and I love it, can't wait until she can actually speak properly like she use to when she was a giant male robot. HAHAHAHAHAHA *ROLES AROUND THE FLOOR LAUGHING HER GUTS OUT*. anyway up date soon, wanna read more of your stories.
Hoshi Tora chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Please! Can you update this? Please?
SleepiPanda chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Please update!
hermonine chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
lol thats great lol. I just imagined Jazz in a 5yrs body going at it at the piano and their faces lol. Keep up the good work.
VioletCheckers chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
...O.o This is a twist on things. Creative...Update. I need to see how this turns out.
Diana Longman chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Bwahahahaha! I love it! Please keep going!
Truth of Barricade chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Please continue. This is good. .
Bumblebee's Girl chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
heh heh heh heh! Jazz is a ickle girl! - wipes tears from eyes-

Please update! this is great!

xx
vericus chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Y'know, I read that cliffie, and I was thinking even as I read it that it should be extended. Good job!
Draconic Caduceus chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
*falls to the floor laughing*

Oh boy this'll be interesting. More, please! XD
Kirmon64 chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Oh jeez. Little girl!Jazz is just too cute for words *grin*

*hopes you'll continue this...*
Lola Hard chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Oh Primus, this is too cute to be true :D

This story so far is the cutest thing I've had pleasure to read. Ever :) Please, continue it! *sends good energy your way*