Reviews for In The Corner of Your Eye
Haruki Hyuuga chapter 25 . 1/15
Loved this story
Tilue Akane chapter 7 . 11/21/2016
Awe Harry!
Poor Naruto, his first time apparating lol!
Tilue Akane chapter 6 . 11/21/2016
Does Harry have a heartbeat and is he an animagi?
Tilue Akane chapter 2 . 11/21/2016
Will he be to summon the Matter of Death objects, if so well he summon then in this fanfic?
MonoChrome218 chapter 25 . 11/6/2016
is there a sequel of this story?
Quasipsychotic chapter 25 . 5/18/2016
I'm not gonna lie. The ending was both awesome and not awesome at the same time. Awesome cause smut and stuff. Not awesome because there wasn't much relationship build up to get to that level. Also not awesome since that was just so abrupt and the smut ruined the pacing.

Anyway, ending aside, I loved reading this and I think that this is a brilliant crossover and play on the MoD theme.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/28/2015
Now that's I've read to the end of the manga, it's quite fun to go back to such fics with alternative histories :)
jupimako chapter 25 . 2/28/2015
I enjoyed your story! Thank you.
jupimako chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
What an interesting premise. I can't wait to read what happens! Excuse me while I go do that now...
Riddle Wraith chapter 25 . 12/9/2014
I liked this. :) Although Shisui was a little shit. Ah well, he got possessed by his own ancestor so I'm just gonna laugh at him and call that one good. Because seriously? Fuck that guy. Anyway, awesome story. Kudos and whatnot to you.
bonbon2007 chapter 8 . 11/8/2014
hey if you ever do plot four let me know lol it sounds interesting
RakellaXloveXMusic chapter 25 . 5/15/2014
This was a great story ! :) tough imagine Deidra being descended from Mad Eye xP Loved it and cant wait to read your other works xD
Kimayce chapter 25 . 5/4/2014
Brilliant! I so do love reading finished stories. Brilliant plots! Ah, and here I was wishing for a little bit of Madara/Harry. Thanks for sharing and completing this story. I enjoyed it well.
Trance20666 chapter 25 . 3/29/2014
great story
i love this idea
would Harry becoming Mortal affect his abilities any?
make if less powerful?
i'm just wondering why you didn't make Tengu a snake demon
and not a bird?
though being a serpent would be kinda obvious
and cliché
i think i had other questions
but i forgot them