Reviews for Only Sixteen
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
A GREAT song for this is 'Bad Boy'' by Cascada XD
Nico Zi chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Waaaah finally found this fic! I've been looking for it since I singed up in this site..so I've read it before (the last guest review was me btw xp) and I wanted to re-read some chapters.. and I really, really LOVED this fic soooo much since the first time I read it T.T waaah it's very emotional T.T one of the best fics I've ever read! .. Great work *hearts*
Nicholai chapter 24 . 3/28/2013
This was the BEST fic I ever read about Chazzy
no courtesy I realy mean it
Thank you sooo much I enjoyed reading it alot
but why did you had to kill Atti and Sy T_T ,I hated you for that.
any way I hope you understand my comment well, Im not that good in English (: )
and Thx again, hope you whould be a big writer one day ﹏
darknessonly13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Oh my goodness I loved this story 3
AthenaKeene chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
what happens next?
steve chapter 18 . 1/7/2009
umm

shouldnt alexis have lost?

she used pot of greed and brain control

thats 20 points
Jamie-Louise chapter 24 . 12/5/2008
I Love this story, though i am a teensy bit sad that Atty had to die in it. and there was not much good about Zane, who I adore. Also that chazz never revealed what happened between him and Zane in the past, and when zane raped him. But I also love Chazz so I LOVE this pairing! plz write more for it, as it's getting harder and harder to find a romance story that isn't yaoi (much as I do actually like it) x
brightredcherries chapter 24 . 8/14/2008
That was a sweet ending. The way Jaden felt when everyone went their separate ways kind of reminded me of us two...since ur going 2 college and I'm still in high school :sigh: Nice job, and this wasn't bad at all (so stop saying it's shity because it's NOT!)
whoompah chapter 24 . 8/14/2008
aww I missed fluff! this was so sweet! i love this chapter cause it's like a bonus for us and you definitely didn't dissapoint! I really love it! well done!
whoompah chapter 23 . 8/14/2008
I LOVE YOU! You ended this so well! The ending is just too sweet and I'm so close to tears right now! I'm so sad this has ended but I'm really happy cause I love the ending way too much! you did a fantastic job!
No More Fanfiction for Me chapter 24 . 8/13/2008
;_; Well, I'm sad that ended, but it was a nice ending. I really liked it. :33 Except that I'm really not much of a Soulshipper...but it's your story. . W/e. It was perfect. :3 Great work! Now update Mirrors! XD
Coffee Craft chapter 24 . 8/13/2008
Fluffy is good, I don't mind it at all. LAWL Love-hate

relationships...I've seen a lotta those, trust me on that.

It was a good story, can't believe it's done already. O-o
Peach Wookiee chapter 24 . 8/13/2008
Good ending!
WhiteAsukalover chapter 23 . 8/13/2008
Great job on the ending!
Peach Wookiee chapter 23 . 8/13/2008
I thought this was a good chapter.