Reviews for Bluebird's Illusion, Pride the deadliest sin
koiko chapter 7 . 5/20/2008
the chapter was really unexpected, but i luved it. seeing the differneces between this nanami and the other was really kool.
koiko chapter 6 . 5/20/2008
getting to know the cunnin nanami! luved it, really brings the story along.
koiko chapter 5 . 5/20/2008
meeting nanami's father was interesting, gluttony seemed pretty smart lol. luved the end convo with Winry over the phone, so funny.
koiko chapter 4 . 5/20/2008
OC entering the picture, this is getting god. luved the beginning descriptions, awesome
koiko chapter 3 . 5/20/2008
dramatic! shou is getting into it! going right to the next chapter
koiko chapter 2 . 5/20/2008
again awesome, the 'un huh' the end was the best!
koiko chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
i luved this chapter! so well written, so sad I cried. i want 2 get throu the rest of the story 2-night!
Sora Livana chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
That's really good!
Katty008 chapter 10 . 1/24/2008
And then you see there's this thing known as Life, and that thing doesn't like me very much. No, not really at all.

You know what, I think Nanami should end up with Russell. It would be cute, and it would be funny because my brother has bangs like Russell, and so sometimes I call him Anime-hair kid. And the major thing that's hinted I think I will ignore. Everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) I guess, even without thinking, turns out right.

And it's a bit late to do Ghost of Zero over the break, because it's kinda over now. But before we do much we kinda need a plot, one that will probably involve lots of OCs. Because about half the cast is kinda lying in a puddle of blood and deadish. How's this for roles?

SlothMustang because of paperwork.

EnvyHavoc because of Mustang and girlfriends.

LustHawkeye because I can't see a guy being Lust.

GluttonyBreda because he's the largest.

WrathFuery because he's small with black hair.

GreedFalman because he gets the dregs. That could end up being a weird Greed, I'll need to think on that. Falman just kinda stands there and gives dictionary answers.
Dark Reborn chapter 10 . 12/31/2007
So many plots mixed together. I like it! _ Please update!
XxHouranxX chapter 10 . 12/19/2007
Nya-ha-ha~

I was right about Ryo! Sadly enough, I only noticed the Tsumang thing when you said so Oo;

AND THANK YOU FOR NO ARMSTONG STYLE DRAMA! I was 95% sure it wasn't gonna happen, but when i get hyper...well, I scare myself...Precisely why I'm scared now! xD

As for the chapter itself, once again, I loved it! It made me laugh quite a few times, and I'm really starting to like Nanami's personality! D
Kora chapter 10 . 12/19/2007
I definitetly take that as a compliment.

I have a lot of respect for you! great author!

loved this chapter and how you showed the emotions well.

anyway i'll try and figure what the next hint is.

i like this chapter a lot. it shows a lot of information thoguh, i have a feeling that a lot of people will be making reference to this chapter as you progress further.

I would recomend editing that part out as well concerning Nanami's history if you succeed in adding it in elsewhere. it is good but if you have if flow well without it it isnt needed.

as always, cant wait for next update
temariXshikamaruluva chapter 9 . 12/19/2007
& just so you know its not a hacker who reviewed on your account...tis your long lost cousin home for the holidays!

thought i should mention that before you freak out after you realize that your own ID has reviewed the story.

read whole thing since 11 last night.

& also you shouldnt leave the computer running girl, anyone here can read your fics.

i'm making waffles!
fma lover chapter 10 . 12/19/2007
oh i get it!

omg i get it there was something with bad dudes alterego and Nanami's mother! 'visited drachma often!'

that was awesome, you have a great plotline going here.

im excited. i cant wait to meet Hitoshi, Kiyoshi and Yuudai but you said that only Hitoshi will have a semi big part.

you should reveal the alter ego, i dont want to be the only one that knows,

oh and nice anagrams again, you know what i mean,

Roshihima & Sakinaga?

Hiroshima & Nagasaki?

lmfao that was hilarious

i cant wait to see Ed reaction to Nanami on the Amestris side of the gate. She seems really different.
temariXshikamaruluva chapter 10 . 12/19/2007
about time you revealed it lol! i didnt think that you'd be able to do it without revealing that their siblings for much longer.

anyway i really liked this chapter, even though nothing much happens. i agree that if you clearly add the information later about Nanami's past that you'll be able to slowly edit that part out. it isnt bad, just there are something that should be left wondering, though i am certain that you have some.

& i got your new it. i know exactly how Roy came to be in Amestris. its clear i think...has to do the the mother, the rebellion, drachma and Arabella right?

& oh i wonder what Nanami is going to do, will she betray Mustang or not? in which case they be jailed, or do they escape?

excited for next chapter