Reviews for Broken
Sabie0521 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Could you please make a sequel, or something, with Sasuke's P.O.V, when he finds out the woman he loves was raped by his brother, and is dead.
tk04 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Not bad. I must say I really like the way you write and description I can really see it play in my mind. I kind want another chapter to the story. There alot of question or missing pieces of the story I dont understand. Oh well it was still hot. Hehehe thanks.
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
good story poor hina!
To Be BrokeNCYDE chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
*Jumps, the popcorn in her lap flying in the air* Holy-! Sasuke, stop her, stop her! OO

worldreminiscence chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
HINATA WAS GOING TO KILL HERSELF! T_T NOOOOO! CRUEL! I HATE U ITACHI!(not really) WAAAAAAH!

btw..AWESOME descriptions! u're one of the best writers out there :] BUT! waaaaah Sasuke should barge in there and stop Hinata waaaaaaaah
crookshies chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Nice
A Dreamer Always chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Dear God . . . I'm afraid to go to sleep now XD

It's offically 12:47 over here and I'm afraid Itachi gonna come through my window and rape me XD Me and my wishes XD

It was good. Really, really . . . really good. Makes me wish I had that kind of experience . . . The sex, not the rape. That would suck . . . Unless it was Shino, or Sasuke or Itachi.

Maybe I wouldn't mind so much then XD
midnightblue08 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
waahh she died? how could itachi let her? will this have a sequel? thanks

love it...
Secretelover chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
...It's surprisingly good.

-Secretelover
hinata lover1 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
i really enjoyed this story your a great writer and you have good grammer let you in on a funny secreat
CobaltHeart chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Morbid but very well written.
AbeilleN chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
-sniffle- poor Hinata... D'X

the death and the end just finished me off there... i think im going to go be emo in that corner over there... ;.; don't worry, its totally natural...
sanriochica333 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Really good, my poor Hinata. No, don't kill yourself dear it's not your . Poor sasuke as well. Now I really hate Itachi and I probably always will after reading this.
brazilian guy chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
itachi must die horribly painfully and by sasuke hands , man , sasuke should create a new dimension with new kinds of pain and new ways to feel then , thats how i fell towards itachi right now , never liked the idiot , but now i want to see him dead X.X .
animeprincess chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Poor hinata-chan. Damn that Itachi! I hate him yet I love him! Great lemon man was it sour! :x