Reviews for DisCON3Ct3D
Tikigod784 chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
crazy stuff! looking forward to the next chapter! these characters don't get enough screen time, y'know?
Regrem Erutaerc chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
I haven't read many of your fics for a long while, but this is just way too interesting. And interesting way to include Reboot aspects into it._

But, the Roxas they are encountering cannot be the REAL Roxas. Not possible, since he fused with the original Sora... however, this is a data world, and data is always being fragmented even when you least expect actions to, and I like the thought of his prolonged presence having left such an effect on their world. And I really like your change of how their world has become after the second game. I must say, I am fully impressed.:D Well done indeed.

And I didn't know you were a Kingdom Hearts fan._ Might I ask if it is alright for you to send me a message via PM? I'd like to discuss something with you, since you're still one of the best authors I have ever seen. Unfortunately, I'll be unable to reply to any e-mails or PMs till Sunday if you are unable to reply by tonight or early tomorrow. My day on Friday till late Sunday is goin' to be busy.-_-' Still hope you can contact me though.

And, finally, a very large thanks for creating this awsome first chapter. I have a feeling this is gonna be one hell of an amazing story.:D