Reviews for Flicker of Judgment
DeiDei-Lover1996 chapter 52 . 6/17/2013
Why did it have to end!? This is sooo amazing! Natalia and Anise! LOOOOL! Poor Luke, but it was funny! I had a smile on my face the whole time and burst out laughing at moments! I LOVE IT!
Azure-Wulfe chapter 52 . 1/19/2011
*rolls around on the floor laughing*

Best. Epilogue. Ever.

Seriosuly, i want to feel sorry for Luke.. but i'm far too busy laughing at him :'D Anise and Natalia certainly make an awesome pair of pranksters xD

An epic end to an awesome story, in my opinion; Enjoy your break, and I'll be sure to keep an eye out for the sequel :)
The Genius Mage chapter 52 . 1/19/2011
Oh, you're done. I'm depressed. Let me tell you what I think of your story, then, with an honest-to-God review.

So, about this chapter...I love what Natalia and Anise did-both of them are favorites of mine, Anise especially. I don't know if you made Anise a part of this just 'cause I like her, but whatever the reason, I appreciate her being there. _ It's hilarious, their tormenting of Luke's poor hair. He really does have awesome hair. XD

This whole story in general is very well thought out. I can't wait for the sequel. Y'know I started reading this before I even played the game, so the whole time I was playing it, I kept thinking of the chapters I HAD read. I examined the interactions between Natalia and Asch and I think your story is pretty much how the game shoulda done it. Maybe not the saving of Akzeriuth, but though I'm glad that Natalia is loyal enough to Luke not to just ditch him for Asch, I feel like they had no real resolution before Asch's death. Natalia just got punched in the heart, metaphorically speaking, without getting a real conversation between her and her fiance. If you plan on doing a rewrite of the game, I'm eager to see how you pull it off. Maybe not only will they save Akzeriuth, but the other people who die as well, like Ion and General Frings (who is cooler than most people know.)

I always thought that Lorelei was just...well, like you said, a trapped being that was a goody-two-shoes. I like your different interpretation of him, though I don't know if he's got an evil streak or not. He's sorta a vague character, or more like hardly one at all.

The BIGGEST thing here besides the AschxNatalia...say you save Akzeriuth. I mean, Luke won't change then. I love the character development that comes with it-and the resulting LukexTear-but if you decide to save Akzeriuth...well, I want to see if Luke would ever change without the town falling. Maybe Ion's right and he really was nice all along, just not sure how to show it.

What a lengthy review! But I love this story, it's wonderfully executed. I'm excited for the sequel, but take your time, I know how long plots take to stew. Every single time I read your chapters, I feel the urge to write a Tales of the Abyss story...

Absolutely amazing work!
Azure-Wulfe chapter 51 . 1/12/2011
First off, last - pure evil. Awesome, but still.. pure evil. Anise - not my favouritest character ever, but still, really hilariously written XD

And now this:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOES! Not the end! ;-;

I love the little moment between Asch and Noir; those two would make an awesome comedy duo, seriously.. even if Asch isn't even trying to be funny in the slightest xD And the thought of him being quite the morning grouch really suits him i think :'D

Great work 3
The Genius Mage chapter 51 . 1/12/2011
I'm depressed, man! It's almost over? I hope we get to see more Abyss stories from you.

*sad face* Seriously this is the story that got me into writing Abyss stories at all, so I'm really sort of depressed to hear it's nearly through. Regardless, great work on this just like always!
The Genius Mage chapter 50 . 1/7/2011
Hehe you wrote Jade perfectly. I love that guy, he's hilarious, though a bit difficult to write at times. You did him amazingly.

Also, Anise's conversation about "that" was amusing, I can imagine everyone's reaction and those snide comments she usually makes. If I recall, though, doesn't she go out of her way to act "lady-like" if Luke and/or Jade are in the room?

Great work on the chapter! I'll be sad when it's over.
The Genius Mage chapter 49 . 1/6/2011
I would say Ion is just about the only totally sane character in Abyss, that doesn't spend his time putting himself down for whatever reason, but Tear's pretty sane too XD

Hehe love this chapter. You sure come up with some clever descriptions for your stuff, don't you? Great work thus far as usual! I keep wondering what exactly you're getting at, and I keep forgetting that all of this...is before Akzeriuth, so, dang! Feels longer.
Azure-Wulfe chapter 49 . 1/5/2011
Natalia and Anise getting along like best friends... who would have ever thought they would live to see the day? xD

..And Yulia bless Ion for his untimely save at the end there! Nice work .
The Genius Mage chapter 48 . 1/4/2011
Hehe that'd be just like Anise to bother Natalia about what had happened. Anise is shrewd, though, she might find the truth out soon.

Five points to Jade who is guaranteed to figure the truth out instantly. XD Being the incarnation of awesome and all.

Natalia's thoughts about Asch were very sweet. _ I loved it a lot, as I love every chapter. Wow this is some really amazing story so far!
Azure-Wulfe chapter 47 . 1/3/2011
D'aww, she's missing him already : And the hidden blade in the quiver - nothing like making sure she's adequately protected .
The Genius Mage chapter 47 . 1/3/2011
Hehe I like the ending bit. That's a hilariously clever thing you just did with the sword and Natalia's response to Anise's pestering. _

Woohoo! You know how I feel already. Great work!
Azure-Wulfe chapter 46 . 1/2/2011
And so they sadly part ways :3

I have a feeling they're going to miss each other somewhat . Especially after that kiss 3.

(Quite the formidable pair those two make.. poor market people xD)
The Genius Mage chapter 46 . 1/2/2011
Wow that kiss was awesome. Loved it, and I bet I know why the bow is called Lion Killer.

Hehe Anise. I love Anise. She's a silly character but she's one of my faves 'sides Ion. Great work like always!
Azure-Wulfe chapter 45 . 1/1/2011
Very little time to review at teh moment, so i'll just say this:

*" I through we were going to save the world." She bantered.

"Later, shopping first, saving later."

"I like how you keep your priorities on what's important."*

Best.

Lines.

Ever.

xD Thankyou for making me laugh during my hellish day.
The Genius Mage chapter 45 . 12/31/2010
Well well, I like this chapter! The banter you write for them is hilariously awesome. The story also has a sort of old-timey feel to it but that's not bad at all, indeed I think it heightens the experience. Great work!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »