Reviews for Daybreak Musings
That one crazy waterbender chapter 1 . 9/12
It's a good story but in the beginning there's just a bit too much detail. Kinda makes it overwhelming. Other then that, it's great!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Awww i liked it. I'll totally check out your other stuff (i love angst)
TheTruthAboutForeverMore chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
that was angsty and cute and sweet and awwwwwwww
Nefarious61 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Totally gave me a toothache. The best kind of toothache, really. Oh, I do love me some fluff. All in all, perfectly fabulous.

xoxo Nefarious
Lea chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Well, i just read this and thought, that this is the cutest Chyan I've read so far (even though I just started a few days back, so you don't have to be too embarrassed..)

I even read two of your others with a little 'darker' ryan and I didn't like it that much, cause I can't really imagine Ryan being 'bad' for purpose. That may be, because I just watched HSM3 like a zillion times again and again, but it's the way I think.

So, i think you did a really good job and would love to read a sequel with them coming out in front of the school. (I'd love to read something about that, but didn't find it so far, way too less Chyanstories. And in my mothertongue (german) I didn't even find ONE! So keep up the fluffiness! :D
Blink'n chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
This may be the best kind've fluff, not syrupy sweet, just sweet enough to give you a nice sugar high. This is well written and the characters seem realistic and how they interact seems just right, we'll call this Fluff light. Quite the treat!
Politics.and.Prose chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
I loved it. I know my review is neither helpful nor elegant but I just had to drop a line and tell you I loved it.
DyingInnocence chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
I really hope you make a sequel to this story. It was amazing.
kawaiichiisaikitsune chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
That was absolutely amazing.

I love how you portrayed Ryan.

And the dialogue was just great

(as was the writing!). :)

Probably the best Chyan

story I've ever read.

Great job!

Thanks for the great story!

myrtlenator chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
That is...lovely. There are some real truths in it, like how Ryan likes to have someone else in control of him, and how Sharpay has to approve of all his boyfriends. And I love that you've acknowledged the race thing. Your characterization of Ryan is great, being a total manwhore and having hookup contests with Sharpay. lol Your Ryan is really well-balanced, being not too sweet but not too bitchy, which is so rare.

This is I think a unique look into the Ryan-Chad dynamic and very well-written. I enjoyed it a lot. :)
HelloLish chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
I love this story.
Tomoyo- 310 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
that was perfect! thank you! great fic!
midnitemood chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
this story was really sweet and I love this pairing!
Sandshrew777 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Ah, the bedroom scenes. Sweetness can be good, you know, if you let it, and this works.

Thanks for making the boys vulnerable (we're not invulnerable, although we try to be), and for the narration that gets us into Ryan's mind. You give us an Evans, and sometimes in your stories I think that Ryan is too much of an Evans and too little of Ryan (if you know what I mean), but here the balance is just right. We understand him, the way he acts, the way he feels, and the dialogue helps supplement that all AFTER we get into his head, which I feel is important.

The only thing that struck me as awkward was Chad's comment about Ryan making faces at his chest. It just was a weird picture that I understood, but really didn't like all that much. It's a minor detail, and unimportant, and it's really not anything that needs fixing in a literary sense, so don't worry about it.

Thanks for an honest, introspective, and slightly altered version of Ryan than I'm used to.

Superb work.

Keep writing.
PrettyPetalProductions chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
aw it was cute, your really good:) keep up the good work:D